Консультант з комунікацій в IFES. Дедлайн - 30 грудня 2018 р.(далі - англ.).
IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Communication Consultant to work with the CEC and IFES partner organizations in developing communication strategies, providing thematic trainings for the stakeholders, and providing professional advice on communication by request of IFES Ukraine.
Scope of work
For the Central Election Commission:
- Analyze existing internal/external communication efforts by the CEC;
- Analyze internal information flow of the Public Relations Department within the CEC;
- Develop and conduct trainings on communication for CEC commissioners and relevant CEC Secretariat staff
- Develop a detailed external CEC communication plan for upcoming general and local elections and for medium/long-term, including communications tree, roles and responsibilities;
- Develop detailed internal CEC communication plan, to complement the external communication plan;
- Present both plans to the CEC and incorporate their input into the final versions of the plans;
- Work with the CEC through the start-up phase of implementation of both plans;
- Provide professional advice on strategic and internal communication to the CEC officials.
For the IFES and partner CSOs on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas:
- Update the communication strategy on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas;
- Develop workplans for implementation of key activities envisaged by the communication strategy on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas;
- Liaise with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education of Ukraine on implementation of the communication strategy on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas;
- Provide advice to IFES on implementation of the communication strategy on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas.
- The finalized agenda, curriculum and presentation materials for specialized training course on communication (in Ukrainian)
- External CEC strategic communications plan with audience identification and key messages and channels of communications
- External CEC 100 days communications work plan
- Internal CEC communications guidelines and recommendations for action.
- Updated communication strategy on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas
- Workplans for implementation of key activities envisaged by the communication strategy on prevention of abuse of state resources in health care and education areas, as required by IFES.
SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS
- The ability to remain organized while handling tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks without supervision;
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality;
- Must value operating in a particular environment; and
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with the state institutions;
- Excellent understanding of the current media modus operandi in Ukraine;
- Knowledge of political issues and elections preferred;
- Excellent English and Ukrainian language writing skills; and
- Working level computer skills and proficiency.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Proficiency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian languages required.
The Communication Consultant will be selected through an open competition, only short-listed candidates will be selected to participate in the interview.
All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against based on disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and with other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and letter of interest, with “Application for Communication Consultant” in the subject line, to Maksym Palamarchuk at [email protected] copying Kateryna Makhova [email protected] no later than November 30, 2018.