Представництво Датської Ради у справах біженців шукає інспектора з кадрів для офісу в Маріуполі. Дедлайн - 1 листопада 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified HR and Administration Assistant.
DRC is an international non-governmental organization, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. As a humanitarian organization working in some of the most challenging operational environments in the world it is of uttermost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system in the areas of Administration, Human Resources, Finances and Procurement/Logistics. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organization towards our beneficiaries. ?
HR and Administration Assistant provides support for the day-to-day functioning of the DRC-DDG suboffice and the implementation of DRC-DDG programmes in the area of responsibility.
This role has an area focus and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and guidelines within the area. The role contributes to the development of area strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks. The role provides support and/or technical guidance to base operations. The HR and Administrative Assistant directly reports to the Administration and Finance Officer based in Mariupol and under technical supervision from HR Coordinator based in Kyiv.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
Recruitment and compensations & benefits
- Ensure staff recruitment and contracting process is in line with DRC procedure and the local labor law
- Update recruitment tracker
- Send out job offers and process the paperwork for new hires
- Send contract request or draft contract and/or contract extension
- With the Head of Office, prepare and provide induction sessions for new hires in the first week of work and coordinate training for new staff during their first month;
- Collect and Prepare packages of employment documents and send them to HR Coordinatorin Kyiv to be submitted to GDIP for official employment; as well as collects document for civil agreements for short term contracts;
- Ensure employment contracts extended regularly upon request and all related documentation is prepared signed and sent to HR Unit in Kyiv;
People planning, performance, development and well-being
- Monitor and update staff leave balance
- Ensure that all staff personnel records are properly maintained and regularly updated
- Update and maintain staff lists
- Ensure that DRC internal documents are filled in correctly
- Support in writing Terms of References for staff
- Administrative tasks in relation to performance and development processes
- Administrative tasks in relation staff development
- Ensure compliance in Human Resources Administration Management to DRC Operations Handbook
- Support people well-being initiatives
- Maintain the staff contract database for Mariupol
To be successful in this role we expect you to be familiar with Ukrainian Labor Law and international standards of HR management, have good MS Office skills, high level of accuracy in a paper work, good command of English.
Required competencies and experience
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with carrying out HR and admin tasks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Programmes (E.g. Excel and Word)
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Good understanding of Ukrainian labor law
- English proficiency
- University degree in the related field or equivalent - Labor Economy, HR-Management, Personnel Management
- Advanced organizational skills
- Accuracy in paper work
- Competence to keep negotiations
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’ core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
- Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
- Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: Acting in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Contract length: 6 month with possible extension due to the Projects availability
Level: D (National scale)
Start date: 01 November, 2018
The application is open for Ukraine citizens only. Salary payment and conditions will be in accordance with Labor Code of Ukraine;
Interested? Please go to DRC recruitment site and refer to drc.ngo under Vacancies: https://drc.ngo/about-drc/vacancies/current-vacancies All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
ATTENTION: Though external and internal candidates are equally encouraged to apply for this position, in case of equal level of qualifications and interview performance the preference will be given to an internal candidate. Closing date for applications: 22.10.2018. Due to the urgent nature of this recruitment, DRC reserves the right to interview candidates on rolling basis, so the candidate might be selected before the closing date.