DAI шукає спеціаліста з монтіорингу та оцінки. Дедлайн - 19 жовтня 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity project. The project hopes to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English to [email protected]. Submissions are accepted until October 19th. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No email or phone inquiries, please. When submitting your CV, please include position title in the email subject line.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The M&E Officer will provide information management and design of a monitoring and reporting system including development of program indicators to help inform USAID, the Chief of Party, and Technical Program Officers of project status and progress toward achievement of key results as agreed in the annual work plans.
Objectives and Duties:
- Develop methodology for systematic data collection and analysis of program indicators
- Maintain database and meet with database developer as needed
- Develop surveys and survey administration protocols to assess the impact of training
- Work with team to ensure M&E accurately captures curriculum objectives and field needs
- Analyze data for donor-requested reports
- Train local partners at the community and municipal levels by strengthening their capacity to monitor the progress of programs independently
- Produce activity updates, newsletters, and performance reports, as needed
- Coordinate with project staff to create success stories
- Design and carry out evaluations to assess project impact
- Assist curriculum developers in designing training on M&E
- Participate in periodic assessments of data quality.
- Baseline application
- Report writing
- Statistical analysis
- Work with the Monitoring and Evaluation team to ensure that the objectives and results of the project are accurately me
- Two or more years of experience in monitoring and evaluation management, preferably for USAID-funded programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID’s policies and requirements for M&E.
- Expertise developing and managing M&E systems and instruments.
- Proficiency in database management and data analysis.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Masters preferred.
- Fluency in English is required