DAI шукає адміністративного асистента. Дедлайн - 19 жовтня 2018 р.
DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking an Administrative and Logistics Assistant for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity project. The project hopes to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English to [email protected]. Submissions are accepted until October 19th. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No email or phone inquiries, please. When submitting your CV, please include position title in the email subject line.
Administrative and Logistics Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for efficient and accurate administrative operations of the project office. He/She will maintain proper filing and ensure that all required supporting documents for all transactions are following both DAI and USAID contract rules and regulations.
Objectives and Duties
- Make appointments and maintain a group calendar.
- Handle calls, mail, and electronic communications and routing messages and information to appropriate individuals.
- Taking notes during meetings or training sessions as requested.
- Keeping supplies in stock, making sure office cleaners are doing their job, working with vendors, planning events, making sure that office facilities are clean, orderly and safe.
- Regularly audit office inventory, update TAMIS and maintain administrative and office supplies files.
- Maintain chain of custody office phones for visiting STTAs, staff airtime, postpaid phone bill and office sim card management.
- Management of petty cash.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provide maintenance necessary to obtain a high quality of production and the most useful service life of office equipment. e.g. water dispensers, fridges.
- Assist in scheduling and preparing travel arrangements for meetings and events.
- Manage Project vehicle fleet - Vehicle assignment, Maintenance record and Fuel consumption report
- Assist the Human Resource Officer, as needed, with recruitment and personnel administration.
- Assist with processing of local work permits and travel visas for project staff.
- Manage Project Main office and Regional offices – Establishment, Day to day operation, Maintenance, Supply record and Generator fuel consumption report
- Assist Operational Manager with quarterly inventory report
- Any other activities assigned to, and agreed to, with the Finance and Operations Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work experience in the administrative support field, preferably with USAID or other international donor-funded projects.
- Must have Russian and English language proficiency, verbal and written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and other relevant software.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize competing demands;
- Detailed and deadline-oriented;
- Strong team player with a positive attitude;
- Flexible under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated honesty, trustworthiness, initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks;
- No prior legal convictions for fraud or theft and no prior terminations for cause from a prior employer;
- Previous experience working with international NGOs or donors, such as USAID-funded projects is preferable