DAI шукає фінансового менеджера. Дедлайн - 19 жовтня 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking a Finance Manager for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity project. The project hopes to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English to Ukraine@dai.com. Submissions are accepted until October 19th. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No email or phone inquiries, please. When submitting your CV, please include position title in the email subject line.
The Finance Manager will oversee all financial management and accounting functions for the project. The Finance Manager will be directly involved in the budget planning and tracking. The Finance Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following functions:
Objectives and Duties
- Develops and maintains reports of status of financial management activities (i.e. monthly and quarterly reporting)
- Responsible for ensuring project assets/inventory report is balanced against the general ledger/FAS prior to submission to USAID.
- Responsible for ensuring that any/all contractual financial reporting requirements are identified and complied in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that tax reporting procedures are well documented to facilitate preparation and submission in a timely manner
- Reviews and submits monthly reconciliation reports
- Monitors and submits advance, commitment, and grant reports as applicable
- Monitors and reports on partner/vendor payment schedules and obligations
- Provides annual budgets of expenditure as well as quarterly forecasts against budget statements (accruals, pipelines, etc.) as applicable
- Conducts daily reviews of backup documentation to ensure completeness, accuracy, and full compliance with all regulations and the Field Operations Manual (FOM)
- Ensures adequate backup documentation is uploaded to relevant system according to set deadlines
- Ensures that accounting policies and practices are carried out in accordance with Ukraine Tax Code standards; project internal controls are established and implemented in accordance with DAI policies, USAID rules/regulations and the terms of the contract.
- Reviews wire requests for field project implementation
- Conducts regular cash flow analyses to ensure availability of funds and the accurate maintaining of bank balances
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, checks, and wire transfer payments
- Ensures the timely deposit of cash receipts
- Responsible for ensuring petty cash is maintained at a feasible level for operational activities and that petty cash procedures are followed
- Ensures the safeguard of bank checks, and cash receipts
- Manages banking relationships and coordinates periodic updates for checking account signers
- Maintains file management systems for soft and hard copy documentation
- Establishes guidelines for maintaining sub-grant and other partnership files and activities as applicable
- Maintains files on grant/procurement/subcontractor documents and modifications as applicable
- Directs the schedule of financial activities to ensure the timely preparation of budget related reports
- Supervises periodic cash counts
- Ensures non-billable expenses are thoroughly reviewed and are kept to a minimum
- Ensures that the taxes paid, tracked, recorded, and reported to Ukraine tax authorities and USAID
- B.A. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent. Advanced degree MBA, CPA or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in finance and accounting, office administration, project operations at the mid-level of an organization
- Experience managing USAID funded projects is preferred
- Experience with enterprise accounting software, and Microsoft office suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal controls and audit processes (e.g. procurement, local subcontract agreements, etc.)
- Fluency in English and Russian is required.