ADRA Ukraine оголошує конкурс на вакансію менеджер проекту (далі - англ.).
ADRA Ukraine is a subunit of a large worldwide network present in more than 125 countries, with the HQ in Washington D.C. ADRA Ukraine has been operating in Ukraine since 1993. Due to humanitarian response, ADRA Ukraine is providing humanitarian assistance to internally displaced people in 15 regions of Ukraine.
Starts up date: ASAP
Duration of the contract: till 30/09/2019
Location: Based in Kramatorsk, Donetsk region.
A Project Manager will be directly responsible for smooth and timely implementation of the humanitarian project providing repair and relief services for people affected by the crisis in Eastern Ukraine. This will include program planning, staff management, monitoring and evaluation, timely reporting, finance management. The Project Manager will closely cooperate with an Emergency Projects Coordinator & Regional Coordinators, project partners, other stakeholders and ADRA’s office staff.
- Management, coordination and implementation of repair and relief services for people affected by the crisis in Eastern Ukraine, funded by donors.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to implementation of the project.
- Communication with donor’s organization.
- Responsible for daily coordination with the field staff, providing administrative and logistics support.
- Providing training to field staff on data collection for needs assessment, as well as monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Closely cooperate with the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in collecting supporting documentation, to proof vulnerability of beneficiaries.
- Support project development, as well as development of new potential proposals.
- Be responsible for project documentation and effective monitoring and evaluation in compliance with donor’s regulations.
- Work in collaboration and participatory manner with all project partners and project stakeholders (local authority, NGO representatives, pilot communities, development partners etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners to fulfil project objectives.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- University degree in relevant subject area such as organizational management, legal, economic, social, engineering and/or equivalent
- At least 3 year experience in project management and in relevant area
- Basic understanding of development & humanitarian context an advantage
- Willingness to do both administrative work as well as project development work
- Flexibility and being solution-oriented
- Experience in relief operations preferred
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian/Russian is a must
ADRA is committed to recruiting the best suited individuals for a particular position. As long as such factors are not relevant to the position for which a candidate applies, ADRA does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, or marital status.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria may send in their application along with a copy of their CV in English, with full contact address, and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with additional information.