Команда підтримки реформ при Міністерстві інфраструктури України шукає юрисконсульта з питань приватизації. Дедлайн - 6 липня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
The Reform Support Team (RST) will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ministry´s priorities and relevant donor support.
The SOEs and Corporate Governance Reform aims at corporatization of the SOEs, as well as strengthening and advancing function of the ministry as a nominated shareholder.
The RST needs Legal Counsel with strong qualification in private sector. The Legal Counsel will work across the entire sector including highways and road transport, rail, aviation and marine and ports.
Duration and proposed timeframe:
Duration of assignment is 1 year (with discretionary extension for additional 1 year, also subject to availability of donor funding).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Facilitation of reform implementation process in the sector:
- Legal support of the transport reform process
- Contributing to deregulation and liberalization in the transport sector
- Analysis of the existing legal acts, carrying out gap analysis and preparing reports and summaries on any required changes participation in consultations and meetings with and to make presentations of proposed legal changes to the government and parliament of Ukraine
- Providing assistance to the Ministry and the relevant SOEs and authorities to address complex legal issues in connection with the above reform targets
- Contribution to the sector conferences and workshops
- Preparation of draft bills and drafts of bylaws on amendments to current laws in the transport sector
- Implementation of draft bills, bylaws and legal support for enactment of draft bills and bylaws by the Parliament and the Cabinet of Ministers
- Legal support of drafted bills and bylaws during their approval in the Ministries, Cabinet of Ministers, Parliament and other state organizations
- Drafting of Ukrainian legal and sub-legal acts according to the EU-UA Association Agreement
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the RST Director and the Senior Project Manager on SOE and Project Financing
Main anticipated deliverables:
- Developing the roadmap and work plan of transport sector reforms
- Preparing draft bills on amendments to current laws within transport reform process
- Developing the ownership policy for the SOEs under the ministry
- Developing the full list of the companies under the Ministry in need of corporatization
- Developing the roadmap for corporatization of the selected priority SOEs
- Supporting the transparent competition and appointment of 10 directors for non-corporatized SOEs under the Ministry’s control
- Participation in the public discussions with the Members of Parliament, Government and private sector experts on reform’s related legislation
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in law from the reputable Ukrainian or foreign University
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- PC literacy (PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, Legal databases Liga or Rada proficient)
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Preferably more than 10 years of general professional experience
- At least 5 years of proven experience in leading law firm, public or business administration, consulting
- General experience with other areas of transport law would be an advantage
- Experience in providing legal support within at least one major completed transaction in private or PPP sector is a plus
- Strong advocacy and liaison skills and proven ability to communicate with peers
- Prior experience of work in public services reform team is a plus
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Familiarity with the reform agenda in Ukraine
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
- Experience in infrastructure sector is an asset
The proposed RST Member Gross pay range for Category 2 positions is EUR 1,100 – 1,400. The exact rate will be made by the Recruitment Committee comprised of representatives of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and international donors.
Deadline for applications: July 6, 2018
Please send your applications, including a filled application form, to: email@example.com
For more details please download the Terms of Reference