Офіс Спілки Робітничих Самаритян в Україні шукає фінансового та адміністративного менеджера. Дедлайн - 18 квітня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
The Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is a German aid and welfare organization with more than 300 branches at national, regional, district and municipal levels all over Germany. More than 1.2 million members provide a broad social basis for our organization and more than 20,000 employees as well as over 17,000 volunteers form part of ASB ensuring a high level of quality in areas such as rescue services, civil protection and social services. Since its foundation in 1888, ASB has acted as a politically and denominationally independent association ensuring a high level of continuity and reliability.
ASB’s Foreign Aid Department provides both direct emergency relief to people hit by man-made or natural disasters and longer-term rehabilitation measures designed to promote recovery and to rapidly help restore the livelihood of refugees, internally displaced persons and other vulnerable groups. ASB currently has a portfolio of more than 100 relief, rehabilitation, development and DRR projects in countries like Bosnia, Georgia, Haiti, Indonesia, Iraq, Kosovo, Nicaragua, Niger, Philippines and Serbia. ASB is represented in Ukraine since 2016.
ASB Country Office in Ukraine is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to be based in Kyiv. The current project is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and aims at providing cash and food assistance to the most vulnerable populations along the line of contact in Eastern Ukraine (Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts, government-controlled area – GCA).
The Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for providing overall financial and administrative management of the ASB Country Office and control of ASB programme funds and finances including its partner implemented projects. Under the direct supervision of the Country Director, the Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for undertaking and/or managing all Country Office finance, administration, human resource, logistics and procurement related activities in an efficient and timely manner. Furthermore, s/he will be in charge of reviewing financial reports submitted by ASB’s project partners and providing needs based on-the-job coaching and capacity building of local staff and local partners in the fields of finance and procurement.
Duration: 12 months (extension foreseen depending on performance and availability of funds)
Start: ASAP, but not later than May 2, 2018
Vacancy: National position (for citizens of Ukraine)
Salary: ASB offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise and manage project funds and liquidity;
- Facilitate the opening and closing of projects by providing financial guidance and assistance in initial and final accounting;
- Ensure budgets are charged accurately and default codes are updated regularly;
- Develop and review annual and project budgets in coordination with Country Director and the Project Manager;
- Prepare timely internal and donor monthly and annual financial reports and statements in compliance with ASB’s rules and regulations and donor financial requirements;
- Manage office cash and maintenance of petty cash registers, including regular cash and bank reconciliations; timely replenishment of petty cash and fund instalments from ASB HQ, Germany;
- Manage daily payments, documentation and recording of financial transactions into the field and overall ASB financial software;
- Regularly monitor the financial transactions and recording system of the partners to ensure compliance with ASB and donor rules and regulations; provide guidance/assistance to the partners if required;
- Calculate and coordinate payments from donors and to partners.
- Assist and guide the Country Director in coordination with the HQ in the preparation of contracts with donors, partners, personnel and in-country logistics;
- Ensure compliance with local regulations (registration, legal issues, taxes, benefits, etc);
- Manage human resources of the ASB Country Office Ukraine, in accordance with local legislation.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within an international NGO;
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills;
- Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian;
- Knowledge of German is not required, but would be an asset;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong communication skills.
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should send the following documents in English:
1) Letter of Motivation, specifically addressing the above job description and requirements (max. 2 pages)
2) CV (max. 2 pages)
3) Full contact details of two referees
The application materials should be sent via email to:email@example.com
Subject line: Finance and Admin Manager (Kyiv)
Only full applications considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: Wednesday, 18.04.2018
Website ASB Germany: https://www.asb.de/en