В ООН-Жінки відкрита вакансія асистента проекту. Працівник виконуватиме адміністративні, фінансові та комунікаційні функції, що забезпечуватимуть високу якість та точність реалізації проекту. Дедлайн - 28 березня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
- Provision of administrative and logistical support;
- Support with financial management of the project;
- Provision of communication assistance;
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Provision of administrative and logistical support:
- Contribute to the project annual work plans and reports in a timely and quality manner based on the requirements of the Project Board and donor (s);
- Participate in data collection, analysis and maintenance of project-related data and files, including by maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based information and records systems, and participating in project activities (meetings, roundtables, conferences, etc.) including preparation, implementation and follow up actions, such as taking notes and preparing minutes, as required;
- Assure smooth operations of the project by following established UN operational rules and procedures, including preparation of supporting documentation for contracts and payments, facilitating tenders and recruitment of experts and consultants, participating in selection processes as required, preparing documentation required for recruitment and contract extensions, and other administrative actions, and assist in the process of procurement and delivery of project goods and services;
- Ensure that travel arrangements and authorizations, mission requests, passport and visa requests and extensions, flight bookings and all other matters related to travel of international and national project staff inside and outside Ukraine are properly and timely authorized and processed;
- Perform administrative support functions, including maintaining personnel records, procurement and contracting processes, keeping inventory and management of office supplies, purchase of office equipment and furniture as required, etc.;
- Handle project telephone enquiries and correspondence, including drafting and translating project-related correspondence as required, and maintaining a database of contacts with governmental and non-governmental institutions, local authorities, NGOs, academia, beneficiaries, partners, etc.;
- Frequent travel to eastern Ukraine (government controlled areas of Donetsk, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia oblasts) will be required;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programme Specialist.
Support with financial management of the project:
- Provide day-to-day support to the project’s financial operations in accordance with UN Women rules and regulations and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs), including preparation of the project’s budget and budget revisions, requests for payments and maintaining necessary budgetary controls and records;
- Ensure timely payment requests and payments to consultants, subcontractors and service providers in accordance with established payment schedules and within the limits of the project budget, including by creating requisitions in Atlas and registering receipts in Atlas;
- Monitor expenditures and prepare accurate financial reports and forecasts, and undertake basic financial analysis (i.e. budget variance) to support project information needs;
- Ensure the proper closing of accounts at the end of each financial year and the preparation of all financial reports required in accordance with established UN Women financial rules and regulations;
- Assist project management in preparation/revision of Project Implementation Plan.
Provision of communication assistance:
- Review press and publications for articles of interest to project and circulate them to project staff;
- Contribute to the development of project promotion and information materials, including web-based platfroms, leaflets, brochures and newsletters, etc., and liaise with relevant communication staff of participating UN agencies, as required.
Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing:
- Provision of necessary administrative support for effective knowledge management and sharing within the Unit;
- Facilitation/conduction of trainings for the operations/projects staff on administration;
- Providing of sound contribution to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Measurable outputs of the work assignment:
- Full and appropriate use of UN Women Financial Operational Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures during implementation of the Project;
- High-quality organizational and logistical support provided to project activities and events in timely manner;
- Project recruitment and procurement processes are properly organized, and project records are kept in order;
- Project budget is properly maintained with necessary budgetary controls and records.
Performance indicators for evaluation of results:
- Quality of work;
- Relations with colleagues and ability to be an effective team player;
- Technical Skills;
- Knowledge of required procedures;
- Communication and listening skills.
Core values /guiding principles
- Cultural sensitivity and valuing diversity: Demonstrate an appreciation of the multicultural nature of the organization and the diversity of its staff. Demonstrate an international outlook, appreciating difference in values and learning from cultural diversity.
- People Management.
- Basic research and analytical skills;
- Results-Based Approach;
- Strong communication skills;
- Client orientation and quality assurance;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with minimum or no supervision as well as part of a team;
- High level of creativity and excellent writing skills;
- Ability to identify problems and proposes solutions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Self-development, initiative-taking;
- Manage conflict;
- Mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work under continuous pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BSc Degree in Business Administration, Accounting,Human Resourses, Finance, International Relations, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in programme support, administration, procurement, HR or other related field;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc);
- Experience in handling of web based management systems (ERP systems) would be an advantage;
- Experience of working in international organizations/projects will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written English, Ukrainian and Russian languages.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit UNDP website, section jobs and apply online:
Deadline for application is March, 28, 2018.