В ООН-Жінки відкрита вакансія адвоката із закупівель. Фахівець забезпечуватиме виконання прозорих та ефективних закупівельних послуг та процесів. Дедлайн - 23 березня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
In Ukraine UN Women works with the government, parliament and civil society in advancing gender equality through implementation of the national and international commitments on gender equality and women’s human rights. UN Women Ukraine implements interventions towards the realization of following strategic goals: elimination of violence against women and girls; implementation of women, peace and security agenda and gender responsive governance. UN Women works closely with the UN Country Team in integration of women’s rights and gender equality in all spheres of UN work.
Under the overall guidance of the Procurement Specialist in Headquarters and the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Procurement Associate ensures execution of transparent and efficient procurement services and processes consistent with UN Women rules and regulations. The Procurement Associate promotes a client-focused, quality and results- oriented approach and support: (i) compliance with UN Women policies and regulations; (ii) effective systems to support programme delivery and growth; (iii) accountability to organizational values and principles; and (iv) an enabling workplace environment in which staff potential is maximized. She/he also works in collaboration with operations staff in other UN Agencies, UN Women Regional Office (RO) and HQ staff and Government officials to successfully deliver procurement services.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implement procurement strategies in accordance with UN Women rules, regulations, policies and strategies
- Provide substantive inputs to procurement related reports and analyses; research and draft responses to enquiries for clearance by the Operations Manager;
- Provide substantive inputs to the implementation of procurement management policies and strategies on cost saving and reduction;
- Follow up with internal and external audits;
- Contribute to the development of sourcing strategies.
Organize procurement processes for the Country Office
- Prepare procurement plans for programmes/projects;
- Review procurement requests and initiate procurement procedures for office and projects equipment, supplies and services;
- Organize procurement processes including the preparation of Request for Quotations (RFQs), Invitation to Bids (ITBs) or Request for Proposals (RFPs) documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals;
- Perform Buyer role in Atlas; prepare/close Purchase Orders (POs) and contracts in and outside Atlas;
- Organize travel including purchase of tickets, Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA) calculation;
- Prepare submissions to the Procurement Review Committee (PRC).
Organize contract management process for the Country Office
- Review/ process contracts for the Country Office;
- Develop and update the rosters of suppliers, and support implementation of supplier selection and evaluation.
Facilitate knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide substantive input and support to the development of training materials, webinars and other education materials;
- Organize trainings for the operations/projects staff on Procurement;
- Synthesize lessons learnt and best practices.
Organize logistical services
- Arrange shipments and conference facilities;
- Organize hotel and event arrangements for official UN Women meetings/ functions, engagements, ensure that all requirements are catered for as required;
- Arrange transportation for high-level officials;
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely coordination, facilitation and implementation of procurement activities based on procurement plans and available budget;
- Timely and quality processing of purchase orders;
- Timely delivery of services by administration team;
- Proper and accurate maintenance of files and databases, documents are easily retrievable;
- Timely organization of transport and logistics activities.
- Respect for Diversity;
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues;
- Creative Problem Solving;
- Effective Communication;
- Inclusive Collaboration;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Leading by Example;
- Client Orientation.
- Good knowledge of procurement process, systems; administrative rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge in the use of spreadsheets and database packages;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to extract and interpret data;
- Ability to administer and execute administrative processes and transactions;
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work;
- Strong IT and web based management skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary Education with specialized training in procurement. University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics or other related fields would be desirable, but it is not a requirement;
- Procurement Certification from an internationally recognized provider such as CIPS (level 2) is an asset.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement, administration or related field at the national or international level;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc);
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems, such as Atlas is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required;
- Working knowledge of Russian is an asset.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit UNDP website, section jobs and apply online:
Deadline for application is 23 March 2018.