Український науково-дослідний інститут продуктивності агропромислового комплексу запроваджує новий інструмент аналізу аграрної політики - модель AGMEMOD. Для роботи з AGMEMOD НДІ «Украгропромпродуктивність» шукає експерта з економіки сільського господарства та аналізу політики. Дедлайн - 16 березня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
In cooperation with the German-Ukrainian Agricultural Policy Dialogue, the Ukrainian State Research Institute for Productivity in Agricultural Sector is currently adopting a new tool for agricultural policy analysis – the AGMEMOD model. The model provides complex and reliable overview on impacts of an array of agricultural policy instruments on the sector. Therefore, AGMEMOD will be applied for analyzing the envisaged by the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine (MAPF) policy measures. The main objectives of this new initiative are to provide the Ministry with advanced analytical advice and, thus, strengthen the evidence-based policy decision-making in Ukrainian agriculture.
For working with AGMEMOD and implementing the objectives, we are searching for a highly motivated expert in agricultural economics and policy analysis.
- Analysis of impacts of policy measures on the agricultural sector of Ukraine using AGMEMOD
- Communication with MAPF on modeling scenarios and results
- Promotion of analysis based policy decision making
- Networking and cooperation with stakeholders
- Update and development of AGMEMOD database and methodology
- Reports writing and presentations
- Organization and participation in meetings and events
- Assisting MAPF representatives in analyzing the sector and the policy
Soft skills required
- High motivation
- Ability to work and learn without supervision
- Readiness to work in a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- University degree in Economics, preferably with background in agriculture
- Knowledge of modern economic modelling techniques and software (e.g., R, STATA, GAMS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Ukrainian and English
- Knowledge of German is an asset
What we offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development
- Challenging innovative tasks
- Competitive salary
- The chance to get involved in the wider agricultural community
- Inclusive and friendly working environment
- Mentoring and coaching
- Full-time employment
- 3 months probation period
Please send your up-to-date CV and a short Motivation letter about Why you would like to get this position to email@example.com in English and Ukrainian.