Графічний/веб-дизайнер працюватиме у Відділ преси та інформації Консультативної місії Європейського Союзу в Україні. Дедлайн - 9 лютого 2018 року (далі - англ.)
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
Duties and Responsibilities
The Graphic/Web designer will be required, in accordance with the EUAM Mandate, Code of Conduct and the General Service Conditions for Locally Contracted Staff Employed by EUAM Ukraine, Serving in Ukraine, to perform the following tasks:
- Maintain the EUAM website, apply re-designs as needed, and take the initiative to constantly monitor and update the website as appropriate, making suggestions for improvements and necessary modifications;
- Design EUAM information products such as leaflets, brochures, newsletters and infographics, under the instruction of the HoPPID/spokespersons, and often at short notice;
- Ensure other graphic design needs are met as appropriate;
- Draft Terms of Reference or Technical Specifications for the purchase of services or goods to fulfil the annual purchase plan of PPID;
- Contribute to EUAM’s programme of strategic communications activities for Ukrainian civilian security sector agencies, by suggesting training ideas and delivering training on web/graphic design topics;
- Maintain, edit and update EUAM’s Sharepoint intranet platform;
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties, draft e-mails, memos, letters, faxes and other requested documents as required, including to maintain filing systems;
- Deal with information with confidentiality and discretion;
- Otherwise assist with the daily running of Press and Public Information Department; and perform any other task as requested by his/her Line Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Enjoy full civil rights and do not have criminal record;
- Be in possession of Ukrainian citizenship and/or of a (still) valid residence and work permits according to Ukrainian laws;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on him/her by the laws concerning military service;
- Successful completion of a full course of university studies attested by a degree/diploma in web/graphic design or a closely related field of study, where the normal duration of university education in the country awarded is three (3) years or more;
- After having fulfilled the education requirements, at least five (5) years of relevant and proven full-time professional experience in the private and/or public sector.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties relating to the post;
- Excellent communication skills of English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Excellent technical skills in graphic and web design, and excellent knowledge of relevant HTML/CM systems and software;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to deliver high quality of work in a timely manner even under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant graphic design software such as Illustrator/ CorelDraw/ Picasa/ Photoshop;
- Experience in designing and delivering trainings;
Additional advantageous assets:
- Professional experience in an EU and/or International environment;
- Experience of working in an intercultural environment, with respect for diversity;
- Experience in drafting Terms of Reference or Technical Specifications.
- Have strong sense of commitment, initiative, responsibility and autonomy;
- Have a strong team ethic and selflessness;
- Ability to build productive and cooperative working relationships with other staff members;
- Ability to deal helpfully and courteously with people, including outside contacts.
The European Union Advisory Mission (EUAM) Ukraine is a non-executive mission of the European Union that formally began operations from its headquarters in Kyiv on 1 December 2014, following the Maidan revolution of 2013/14 and an invitation issued by the Ukrainian government.
EUAM Ukraine aims to assist the Ukrainian authorities towards a sustainable reform of the civilian security sector through strategic advice and hands-on support for specific reform measures based on EU standards and international principles of good governance and human rights.
The goal is to achieve a civilian security sector that is efficient, accountable, and enjoys the trust of the public.
The civilian security sector is comprised of agencies responsible for law enforcement and rule of law, such as the Ministry of Internal Affairs, National Police, National Anti-Corruption Bureau, Security Service of Ukraine, State Border Guard Service, General Prosecutor’s Office, local courts, with roles also played by civil society and the parliament of Ukraine.
To apply for the position and see more details please follow the link: