Проект ЄС Association4U оголошує набір фахівця з комунікацій для підтримки Офісу Віце-прем’єр-міністра з з питань європейської та євроатлантичної інтеграції у впроваджені Угоди про асоціацію між Україною та ЄС. Дедлайн - 19 листопада 2017 (далі англ.)
The EU funded Project ‘Association4U’ is seeking Junior Communication Fellow for the Office of the Vice Prime Minister for European & Euro-Atlantic Integration (OVPM)
The applicants must be Ukrainian citizens, and should not have been employed by the Ukrainian public administration in the six months prior to the closing date of this announcement.
The applicants must be independent and free from conflict of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.
The successful Junior Communication Fellow Candidates appointed to this important role will be required to perform on a full-time basis the following tasks:
To get involved into public communication of the Government Institutions and be ready for a number of tasks, like:
- To draft media invites & press-releases
- To assist with the organization of public events
- To maintain social media accounts
- To draft content for web-resources
- To draft design of the information products
The following professional qualities are required:
- Bachelor Degree in public relations / media / communications or relevant for Government Institution (a Master’s Degree and/or postgraduate studies would be an advantage)
- Professional experience not required, although some previous experience in public relations / media / communications is an advantage
- Knowledge of English language (at least level B2 according to Common European Framework)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of information products design software (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or related).
(Would be an advantage):
- General knowledge of the EU – Ukraine cooperation & AA
Applicants must have good communication, writing and social skills, be organized and disciplined in order to meet deadlines, and able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply for the position of Junior Communication Fellow, please submit a letter of motivation and your CV in EU format in English (click here) to:
indicating “CV Junior Communication Fellows for OVPM” in the subject line of the email before November 20 of 2017.
Please include your telephone contact number in the email.
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.