Адміністратор офісу/перекладач в iC consulenten в Україні. Дедлайн - 28 серпня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
The role of Office Administrator/Translator includes a range of administrative and support tasks crucial for ensuring smooth running of the office life and projects. Primarily, iC is working on internationally funded or donor projects, which involves a lot of planning, logistics support to project team, coordination and other administrative tasks. The employee will be providing administrative support and perform broad variety of duties in support of the project teams and the company business operations in general.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing day to day office operations
- Written and oral translation in English, Ukrainian and Russian at a high level;
- Assist with the researches, reports and other project documents;
- Website maintenance by drafting of the company news, publications, etc
- Participation in promotion activities and marketing materials development
- Administration of contracts and project cost management (with possibility to develop in Project Controlling);
- Performing general accounting functions;
- Managing transportation logistics for stuff and project teams, including taxis, drivers, hotels, trains, train and flight tickets, etc.
- Organizing meetings and events;
- Managing documents workflow and different types of database;
- Procure office supplies and equipment as needed and maintain an adequate inventory of all items;
- Other tasks as required by the projects or the company.
Occasional travel locally and domestically is required.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook;
- Fluent spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian with excellent writing skills in all languages;
- Perfect coordination and communication skills;
- Experience in events organization & logistics management;
- Experience of contract preparation and understanding of Ukrainian basic accounting requirements will be a strong benefit;
- Ability to approach multiple variety of tasks with creative approach;
- Office management, operations, and administration skills.
- Relevant work experience on similar position or similar assignments is a plus
What we offer:
- Dynamic international working environment and official employment;
- Possibility to develop in project management and controlling;
- At least 8 hours daily entertainment with a wonderful team, often even more!
The deadline for applications is August 28, 2017.
Please, send your CV together with the Motivation letter to email@example.com. The CV should include at least three contacts who can provide recommendations. Only successful candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Tentative start: ASAP