UNICEF оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії програмного асистента. Дедлайн - 24 серпня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Programme Assistant GS-5, TA, Kramatorsk
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
Support to programme development, planning and execution.
- Compiles data and information on subject matters relevant to the work of the section to facilitate preparation of reports, working papers, and presentations.
- Prepares and maintains records pertaining to programme planning and development for his/her respective section.
- Carries out transactions in VISION ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans (AWPs), and makes amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
- Arranges meetings, workshops and training courses pertaining to programme development, and provides support in making the necessary logistical arrangements.
- Following up both internally with the Supply section and externally with counterparts to ensure supplies for programme implementation are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
Support to monitoring and reporting of programme results
- Provides support on budget revision/preparation, implementation status, determination position of funding utilization, operational, and financial closure.
- Monitors budgets and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
- Prepares and maintains records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation.
Support in resource mobilization
- Compiles and organizes information and data pertaining to donors (both current and potential).
- Compiles and organizes data and information to assist in the preparation of periodic or ad-hoc financial reports relating to country office and donors to support the office in optimizing use of programme funds. Carries out transactions in VISION pertaining to grants for his/her section such as registering grant allotments and tracking expiring programme grants.
- Supports the processing of contracts for consultants and external partners pertaining to the section.
Support in Knowledge Management and capacity building
- Gathers and shares information as needed in support of improving the processes and daily operations of the section.
- Supports capacity development activities related to performance monitoring, programme development, and related internal UNICEF systems/tools by drafting necessary correspondence, compiling data reports and maintaining relevant records.
QUALIFICATION and COMPETENCIES
Education: Completion of Secondary Education
Work experience: Five (5) years of progressively responsible secretarial or administrative work, of which at least one year is closely related to support of programme activities.
Language Proficiency: Working knowledge of English, Russian and Ukrainian.
1. Core Values
- Diversity and Inclusion
2. Core Competencies
- Communication [ I ]
- Working with People [ II]
- Drive for Results [ I]
3. Functional Competencies
- Analyzing [I]
- Learning & Researching (I)
- Planning and organizing (I)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (I)
The deadline for submission of applications is 24 August 2017, 07:00 AM Kyiv time
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children and match the profile outlined, submit your application on UNICEF e-recruitment under the following link:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.