Польська Гуманітарна Акція оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії HR / Office Administration Coordinator. Дедлайн - 10 серпня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
HR / Office Administration Coordinator (Kyiv) - position open only for national candidates.
Polish Humanitarian Action is looking for an HR / Office Administration Coordinator to support the implementation of its program in Ukraine.
- Organization: Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH), Warsaw based international non-governmental organization with representation office in Ukraine
- Position: Program Officer
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job terms: Full-time
- Starting date: Immediate (ASAP)
- Duration: 3 months of probation period with a possibility of further extension
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is an international non-governmental organization which since 1992 has been providing humanitarian and development help worldwide. So far, the interventions have been carried out in 46 different countries. PAH concentrates its activities on ensuring sustainable and stable development of regions suffering the consequences of war and/or natural disasters by possessing long-standing expertise and implementation of projects in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Food Security and Livelihoods, as well as Nutrition and Education.
Since August 2014 PAH has been present in Ukraine. From the very beginning, the primary focus of the organization was to deliver humanitarian aid to the most vulnerable groups of conflict affected population. Thus, for nearly three years of being present in the conflict affected areas, PAH provided assistance to IDPs, elders and single mothers with children in Ukraine throughout emergency interventions in terms of Food, Protection and NFIs.
For more information, please refer to www.pah.org.pl
Summary of the Position:
The selected candidate will have a coordinating role on HR and Office Administration in the Operations Department of PAH office in Kiev. He or she will be under direct supervision of Head of Operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the regular review and roll out of HR policies, employment policies and procedures in compliance to PAH’s standards and evolving national labor law.
- Coordinating the recruitment processes
- Managing the onboarding and training schedules for new staff & setting up trainings & development for staff
- Preparing and managing employment contracts and agreements for staff
- Managing & maintaining the leave tracking system & advice on leave policy changes
- Supporting in developing and implementing staff performance evaluation system and process
- Contributing to the management, mentoring, and supporting all PAH staff
- Managing the HR inbox
- Preparing agreements, contracts, reports, official letters etc.
- Renewing and arranging official documentation
- Gathering, entering, and/or updating data to maintain mission records and databases, as appropriate; establishing and maintaining files and records for the office.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support for the Head of Mission
- Keeping track of changes in the law and archives circulars, registrations, acts etc.
- Managing office supplies
- Overseeing appearance and functionality of the office
- Representing Polish Humanitarian Action in front of local authorities and serving as primary point of direct administrative contact
- Looking for and organizing new working/living space if need arises
- Guiding employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management
- Performing other duties assigned by senior staff and Head of Operations
The successful candidate:
- Is Ukrainian citizen with a native level of Ukrainian and Russian;
- Has min. 2 years of experience in HR / administration/ office management role (preferred in NGO / INGO)
- Has at least 1-2 years of experience working for an NGO / INGO;
- Has very good knowledge of English (both oral and in writing);
- Is able to work in and network with a multicultural team;
- Is responsible and stress resistant;
- Has strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Has ability to work independently;
- Has strong computer skills - knowledge of MS Office, particularly - skills in Excel and Word;
- Has strong organizational skills and ability to work against tight deadlines and in tough conditions;
- Has a sound understanding of local context;
- Is enthusiastic and eager to learn new things.
What PAH offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Work in dynamic and motivated team;
- Work experience with professional and flexible international NGO, which is one of the largest NGOs in the Central-Eastern Europe.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us the following documents prepared in ENGLISH:
- Short CV (max. 2 pages) including relevant information on your so far work experience and education;
- Short motivation letter;
- Your salary offer;
- Three referees with their complete contact information.
Please, submit above mentioned documents to email@example.com indicating “HR / Office Administration Coordinator” of in reference/topic of your e-mail.
Closing date for applications is 10th August 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.