«Відділення Польської Гуманітарної Акції в Україні» оголошує конкурс на посаду координатора з надання соціально-психологічної підтримки. Дедлайн - 10 серпня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Polish Humanitarian Action is looking for a Program Officer to support the implementation of its program in Ukraine.
- Organization: Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH), Warsaw based international non-governmental organization with representation office in Ukraine
- Position: Program Officer
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job terms: Full-time
- Starting date: Immediate (ASAP)
- Duration: 3 months of probation period with a possibility of further extension
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is an international non-governmental organization which since 1992 has been providing humanitarian and development help worldwide. So far, the interventions have been carried out in 46 different countries. PAH concentrates its activities on ensuring sustainable and stable development of regions suffering the consequences of war and/or natural disasters by possessing long-standing expertise and implementation of projects in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Food Security and Livelihoods, as well as Nutrition and Education.
Since August 2014 PAH has been present in Ukraine. From the very beginning, the primary focus of the organization was to deliver humanitarian aid to the most vulnerable groups of conflict affected population. Thus, for nearly three years of being present in the conflict affected areas, PAH provided assistance to IDPs, elders and single mothers with children in Ukraine throughout emergency interventions in terms of Food, Protection and NFIs.
For more information, please refer to www.pah.org.pl
Summary of the Position:
The selected candidate will have a supportive role in the implementation of PAH programs in Ukraine. He or she will be under the direct supervision of Head of Programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting Program Team i.e. relevant Project Coordinators, Protect and Field staff, during the implementation of PAH projects in Ukraine;
- Preparing official correspondence, documentation and/or requested reports;
- Drafting meeting minutes;
- Preparing ad hoc translations;
- Ensuring a proper storing of program-related documentation;
- As delegated by Head of Programs, attending relevant external meetings with other stakeholders (i.e. Clusters, other humanitarian organizations, donors etc.);
- Participating in preparation of relevant reports for the donors;
- Managing information flow;
- Supporting purchasing/procurement procedures;
- Participating in budget planning and reporting;
- Implementing any other tasks upon the request of Head of Programs.
The successful candidate:
- Is Ukrainian citizen with a native level of Ukrainian and Russian;
- Is a graduate from the linguistic (English language), managerial, psychological, sociological or humanitarian faculty;
- Has at least 1 year of experience working for an NGO;
- Has a good knowledge of English (both oral and in writing);
- Is able to work in and network with a multicultural team;
- Is responsible and stress resistant;
- Has strong computer skills - knowledge of MS Office; skills in Excel and Word;
- Has a sound understanding of local context and humanitarian & social needs of internally displaced persons in Ukraine;
- Is enthusiastic and eager to learn new things.
What PAH offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Work in dynamic and motivated team;
- Work experience with professional and flexible international NGO, which is one of the largest NGOs in the Central-Eastern Europe.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us the following documents prepared in ENGLISH:
- Short CV (max. 2 pages) including relevant information on your so far work experience and education;
- Short motivation letter;
- Your salary offer;
- Three referees with their complete contact information.
Please, submit above mentioned documents to [email protected] indicating “Program Officer Kyiv” of in reference/topic of your e-mail.
Closing date for applications is 10th August 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.