Міжнародна гуманітарна організація в Україні Save the Children оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Координатора Партнерської Діяльності, у Слов’янську. Дедлайн - 12 червня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Вакансія міжнародної гуманітарної організації в Україні Save the Children у Слов’янську чи Дніпропетровську. Прохання присилати резюме АНГЛІЙСЬКОЮ МОВОЮ, адже робота вимагає знання мови.
LOCATION: Sloviansk with extensive travel to project locations
JOB PATTERN: Full-time, 5 days
CHILD SAFEGUARDING: Level 3 - the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. By sending their applications candidates agree to be checked against child safeguarding.
The Partnership Coordinator will work closely with the PDQ Manager as well as the MEAL, technical and program teams to oversee Save the Children partner organizational development and capacity building, including evaluating the progress, conducting full organizational capacity assessment to all Save the Children partners, creating capacity building and organizational development plans for partners and following up on specific support actions with the relevant Save the Children department. This position requires someone who has experience developing training materials and strong facilitation, negotiation and training skills to be able to provide support in a wide range of areas. The position will in consultation with partners and internal SCI departments, develop standard and tailored training packages and other support that meet the needs of partners.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Maintaining Partner Relationships
- Maintain relations with a range of partners and work with the partnership team to identify local civil society groups and organizational development needs
- In coordination with Save the Children program, technical and MEAL teams, regularly meet with partners to get feedback on organizational development and based on this, design, revise and implement an organizational development strategy tailored to different partners
- Maintain database of all capacity building opportunities and deliverables and actively update with new information as necessary
- Support and facilitate communication and coordination among partners.
- Consult with partner management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance partner performance.
Capacity Building to Partners
- Direct the needs assessment for trainings and partner organizational development to enhance the effectiveness of partners performance in achieving their goals and objectives
- Design and develop in coordination with partners, necessary Save the Children departments and other key stakeholders, an Organizational Capacity Development (OCD) Kit, which provides civil society with a broad range of accessible and relevant training and organizational development opportunities
- Support partners in developing and maintaining SOPS, guidelines and manuals..
- Lead and coordination a multi-disciplinary capacity assessments for all SCI partners through SCIs Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA) tools.
- Together with the SCI Program team, identify priority areas for capacity building and work with the Partnership Manager and Coordinators to provide additional training and support Work closely with the partners on the implementation of the capacity building plan as well as, supporting partner trainings or capacity building initiatives.
- In coordination with the MEAL team, ensure effective monitoring and evaluation on the performance of the partners progress against organizational development and including capacity building deliverables through SCIs capacity building initiatives.
- Support, mentor and coach SCI’s partners with creating and/or improving policies and procedures.
- Resolve issues that arise during the engagement cycle, updating the line Manager on key concerns and referring high risk or complex issues to senior decision makers
- Identify/incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all partners regarding organizational development and system strengthening
- Supervising learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides, and lesson plans.
- Design and review evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
- Work with the support service team to ensure partners are trained in the support service functions and practices.
Partners Data Management and Tracking
- Participate in partner review and evaluation meetings
- Participate in project and grant review meetings and actively follow up on outstanding partnership issues
SC Partnerships Strategy, Approach and Procedures
- Input to SC partnerships strategy development Provides SCI with expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of partner relations efforts.
- Support the design of SC partners strategy, work plans and procedures.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
- Excellent communication skills, approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Builds and maintains effective relationships both with the team and external partners
- Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds the partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals, takes responsibility
- Engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Development Studies or relevant technical field (e.g. Social/Political Science, Management, Economics).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills of English, Ukrainian and Russian (required)
- Experience in managing and implementing programs in humanitarian contexts aimed at building capacity of civil society organizations desirable or equivalent experience working in the private sector with client/partner organisations.
- Good understanding of Ukraine’s internal politics and civil society
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in humanitarian sector and/or NGOs preferable
- Experience in oversight and capacity building of local partners or clients.
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Analytical skills
- Familiar with basic legal and financial matters
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
Deadline for applications is 9:00 on 12/06/2017.
Resume send to [email protected]