Форум НДО в Україні оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії консультанта по моніторингу. Передбачається розробка керівництва по моніторингу та оцінці активностей щодо організаційної спроможності. Дедлайн - 10 червня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Ukraine NGO Forum is a membership organization that came into existence in the autumn of 2014, as a joint coordination, information sharing, advocacy and capacity building platform that encompass international as well as national NGO’s. While initially created as a primarily humanitarian platform, the NGO Forum is increasingly focusing on development activities.
We are a membership platform for almost 40 international and national members that currently works with different projects for IDPs, medical support, conflict sensitivity, etc. and NGO Forum serve as coordination platform, provides various common services for the benefits of the members, etc. More information about NGO Forum may be found here - www.ngoforum.org.ua.
Ukaine NGO Forum has provided capacity building activities for more than 1000 staff from over 200 NGOs. Currently, Ukraine NGO Forum plans to implement comprehensive one year program “Building for the future: A holistic approach toward the empowerment of civil society in the Donbas region” that consists of several components and oriented on different target groups (including, local authorities, SME in Donbas and Luhansk oblast, NGOs, etc.). At the end of this program, external evaluation will be conducted. Currently, Ukraine NGO Forum plans to develop comprehensive internal M&E methodology of various program components.
CONSULTANCY GENERAL INFORMATION
- Position: Consultancy
- Number of days: 6 days
- Duration: the consultant will be required to develop the monitoring and evaluation manual for the Ukraine NGO Forum to be used for evaluation of the capacity building activities of various projects components.
SCOPE OF WORK
Ukraine NGO Forum is seeking an experienced M&E consultant to set up the system most suitable for assessment of all NGO Forum capacity-building activities on the ongoing basis, including project evaluation. The consultant will work closely with project and capacity-building managers and other relevant Ukraine NGO Forum staff. Consultant will be required to develop a manual aimed at improving internal M&E system for ongoing projects and for NGO Forum itself (as a membership platform).
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN TASKS
- Develop M&E manual for Ukraine NGO Forum, which should include, but not limited to:
- Develop M&E plan and sets of recommendations on how to measure the expected project indicators;
- Draft sample questionnaires and evaluation forms for different capacity-building programs together with NGO Forum team and based on NGO Forum previous forms and experience. There should be detailed recommendation on the type of surveys, frequency, target audience, etc.
- Develop M&E methodology guidelines on other NGO Forum programs linked to NGO Forum coordination, membership service, advocacy, etc.
- Facilitate professional internal discussion session on measurement of the project impact and how to develop tools to measure it with further recommendation on possible tools, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise relating to monitoring and evaluation, strategic development, sociological research, etc.
- Knowledge of the international programs and standards
- Experience in setting up internal systems related to M&E.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing M&E plans and tools for other NGOs;
- Significant experience with NGO capacity building;
- Excellent facilitation and analytical skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Ukrainian/Russian and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Dedicated to accountability, transparency and efficiency of non-governmental institutions.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter. Applications should be sent before June, 10, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email subject ‘consultancy on M&E for Ukraine NGO Forum’.