Форум НДО в Україні оголошує конкурс на заміщення посади адвокаційного менеджера. Дедлайн - 30 травня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Ukraine NGO Forum established as a joint coordination, information sharing, advocacy and capacity building platform that encompass international as well as national NGOs that currently work to support of the crisis affected population.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Ukraine NGO Forum, and international advocacy expat, advocacy manager will be in charge of coordination advocacy meetings with members, develop and coordinate position papers, participate in different advocacy NGO consortiums, constant communication with representatives of different branches of government, monitoring of the political agenda in relation to the IDPs right questions, Donbas recovery and other related issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN TASKS
- Understanding of public policy process and ability to analyse and report on the new legislations, updates, discussions, processes, etc
- Knowledge of the legislative processes inside Ukraine, participate in the delevopment of the project component related to participation of NGOs in the public governance in the Eastern regions of Ukraine
- Ability to represent NGO Forum at regional and Kyiv based meetings, in case of need facilitate the meetings
- Experience in project management in the non-profit sector;
- Advocacy experience within CSOs; organizae supportive function on the advocacy in the East of Ukriane
- High communication skills, ability to coordinate, analyse, integrate and have systematic approach to work
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Language Skills: advanced level of Ukrainian, Russian and English, (speaking/reading/writing).
- Education Degree: University degree in Law preferably, Public Administration
- Work experience: Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar position, preferebly NGO sector
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of other MS Office software including Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills, integrative approach, analytical skills
▪ Honest and trustworthy
▪ Service oriented and patient
▪ Able to take initiative to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
▪ Able to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself
▪ Autonomous, hard worker
▪ Proactive approach
▪ Able to manage stress and pressure
▪ Able and willing to learn to extend his/her scope of work
▪ Able to manage priorities
Starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 1 years, starting with June, 2 months – probation period
Location: Kyiv with possible travels to Eastern Ukraine (up to 30-40%)
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter. Applications should be sent before May 30th, 2017 to: [email protected]. The position must be clearly indicated on the application.
Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.