Chemonics International оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії адміністративного асистента. Дедлайн - 15 травня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, seeks an office manager for a USAID/Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI)-funded Ukraine Confidence Building Initiative II (UCBI II). The positions will be based in Kramatorsk, Ukraine.
The new program will complement ongoing USAID efforts to create a prosperous and stable Ukraine. The program will provide fast, flexible, short-term assistance to Ukrainian partners in support of a successful, peaceful democratic transition and in promotion of community cohesion in the wake of the conflict in the East.
The program’s overarching objectives are to:
- Increase citizen support for and participation in the development of a modern, inclusive Ukrainian identity, and
- Increase citizen confidence and engagement in the reform process at the local level.
The majority of UCBI II assistance is delivered as grants to local partners, including goods, services, and technical support. UCBI works closely with a range of partners, including national and local civilian government entities, civil society organizations, and community leaders to ensure that activities respond to local priorities and address underlying tensions. The UCBI East offices in Kramatorsk and Mariupol focus on the liberated areas of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts. Chemonics International is USAID's implementing partner for the UCBI II program
Responsibilities for this position include:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting general office administration, human resource management, and the daily needs of office operations, including preparing personnel documents, lease agreements, service agreements, and other administrative responsibilities.
- S/he coordinates cooperation with the Kyiv and Mariupol offices.
- S/he monitors administrative activities and ensures that project practices are in line with the policy and procedures manual.
- Assists the Finance and Administration Director in the Kyiv office with occasional auditing of expenses, bank deposits, issuing payments to vendors, as well as ensuring proper stewardship and accounting of funds for in-kind and cash grants, other program activities, and program operations.
- Ensures all timesheets are filled out correctly by staff.
- Makes hotel and flight reservations for local and international staff and consultants traveling to and within Ukraine.
- Assists with procurement procedures, including identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and documentation of the procurement process.
- Maintains an electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Procures office supplies, answer phones, greet and assist visitors, and help schedule meetings and events.
· University degree in business administration, finance, or related field required.
· At least one (1) year of relevant office administration0, bookkeeping, financial management, and/or accounting experience required, with preference for USAID-funded administrative experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of office administration and knowledge of basic accounting and accounting practices is required, as well as general best practices in Ukraine.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment that reflects positively on the UCBI program.
· Ability to effectively use computer software including financial management applications such as ABACUS or others. Demonstrated high proficiency with Excel spreadsheet applications is also a requirement.
· Fluent Ukrainian or Russian required and fluent English strongly preferred.
Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2017. Please insert the position you are applying for (“Finance Assistant”) in the subject line and include your CV and a cover letter/statement of interest explaining interest in and qualifications for the job. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis and only finalists will be contacted. For more information, please visit www.chemonics.com.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”