Міжнародна Гуманітарна Організація «Лікарі без кордонів», яка спеціалізується на провадженні невідкладної медичної допомоги оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Deputy Finance Coordinator / Chief Accountant . Дедлайн - 3 березня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Objectives of the position:
Under the supervision of the Finance Coordinator: Fully keeps accounting records and reporting on his/her own under applicable legislation of Ukraine
1) Encoding in the accounting software 1C (payments, salaries, etc.);
2) Original accountancy documents filing;
3) Legal (to cooperate with lawyers in case of legal/accountancy questions as well as research of changes in legislation of Ukraine on regular basis, and to coordinate the regular accountancy programmes updates according to the legislation changes - 1C, ARM, OPZ, Medoc etc.);
4) Reporting (tax inspection, 1-PP CF benefits report, statistic centre, Unic social tax report for the employees and employers taxes – REP office, Charitable Fund, DF report - employees income tax report);
5) Coordinate and supervise the conduct of local audits relating to accounting, tax, and asset management;
6) Coordinate and ensure that the administrative procedures regarding taxes and social security system of the country are respected, to comply with established legal procedures in the country.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, autonomous and rigorous;
- Good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills;
- Commitment to work with MSF medical standards
- Sense of responsibility and care
- Team spirit, motivated to work within a challenging context
- Certified Accountant; specialization in Charitable Foundation’s financial management is a strong asset;
- Professional knowledge of 1C (encoding, payroll management, balances follow-up, reporting);
- 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fair knowledge and understanding of English (oral and written)
- Willingness to go to Mariupol and Mykolaiv for a few days 2-3 times a year;
- Experience in a Humanitarian Organization is an asset;
MSF offers a gross salary of: 31‘746 UAH
Expected starting date: April 3rd 2017
The interested candidates shouldsubmittheirapplication before March 3rd 2017 (CV+ motivation letter, including references details) with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Department
At [email protected] or in a sealedenvelope at: 82, Bohdana Khmelnytskogo, Kyiv, 01030
With the reference: DFinCo. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB! THE POSITION APPLIED FOR MUST BE STATED IN THE APPLICATION TO BE VALID.