Представництво Freedom House в Україні оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії адміністративного та програмного асистента (далі - англ.).
The Administrative and Program Assistant will provide programmatic support, including finance, logistical, administrative, research, writing and data analysis assistance to the assigned portfolio of the Representative Office of Freedom House in Ukraine (Kyiv). This is a temporary, six-month position with a possibility for conversion to regular employment, subject to availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare payment requests and expense reports for program expenditure in compliance with FH and donor requirements
- Maintain, promote, and post content on Freedom House Ukraine’s social media platforms, including Facebook
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and public events, including procurement with vendors for meeting space, invitation lists, and catering
- Schedule and arrange meetings and events, and liaise with internal and external contacts appropriately and under supervision
- Create, maintain, update and analyze team databases for contacts, vendors, and others as assigned
- Maintain program files and folders for easy access and retrieval
- Provide general office support and a variety of related tasks to other work teams as directed
- Conduct desk research for assessments, proposals, budget narratives, news updates, etc.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, proposals, grants, press releases, and budgets as required
- Ensure all work products comply fully with standards, policies, and mission of Freedom House
- Other related duties as assigned.
Full description of essential job responsibilities, minimum eligibility criteria and link to apply can be found here: https://goo.gl/Z4X8Nn
Qualified candidates must complete an online application, submit a resume and cover letter with salary history and desired salary.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.