IREX оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії «Business Development/Cost Specialist». Дедлайн - 28 лютого 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information. Founded in 1968, IREX has an annual portfolio of $80 million and a staff of over 400 professionals worldwide who implement programs and provide consulting expertise in more than 100 countries. For more detailed information about IREX please visit www.irex.org.
Summary of Position
The Business Development/Cost Specialist will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine and work with IREX business development team in Washington DC to develop cost proposals, detailed budgets, budget narratives, and serve as a resource on cost proposals to donors including USAID and Department of State. The position will support IREX-wide proposal development in all geographic regions. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Description of Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of Country Director in Kyiv, Ukraine and with guidance from colleagues in Washington DC, USA, namely Director of New Business, support IREX business development team by preparing cost proposals and supporting documents;
- Ensure that cost proposal documents are prepared timely, accurately, and are in compliance with donor requirements;
- Prepare line item budgets as well as supporting documentation for cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, financial information, etc.
- Present draft proposal budgets for cost proposal reviews in Washington DC;
- Provide cost advice to proposal teams in conjunction with proposal objectives;
- Negotiate budgetary items with sub-partners with guidance from technical staff, Country Director in Ukraine and Director of New Business in Washington;
- Refine budget templates as necessary;
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred;
- Three-five years of professional experience in international development; three years successful budget development experience for USAID or other funding agencies strongly preferred;
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel, particularly budget development and formula utilization;
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to weigh and synthesize inputs from a variety of sources;
- Powerful organizational skills; ability to coordinate with teams effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills;
- Strong command of spoken and written English;
- Ability to travel regionally if required.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary history with “Business Development/Cost Specialist” in the subject line to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only complete applications will be considered. Candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis as applications are received.