МФО «Рівні Можливості» у ВРУ шукає координатора секретаріату. Дедлайн - 12 лютого 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a non-profit organization working to strengthen democracy worldwide. NDI programs are supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Sweden, Canada, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and other donors.
The Equal Opportunities Caucus (EOC) is an inter-faction union of MPs in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, which seeks to promote gender equality principles, protect women’s rights, enforce existing national gender equality policies and draft new gender-related laws.
NDI-Ukraine in partnership with the EOC is currently seeking to fill in a new position of the Coordinator at the Secretariat of the EOC. The Coordinator is hired by NDI through a consultancy contract and reports to the EOC co-chairs and NDI. This is a full time position, which will be based in Kyiv (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine).
Job Title: Coordinator of the Equal Opportunities Caucus in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement all activities and provide daily oversight of all aspects of the EOC operations.
- Identify issues and policy areas that need to be addressed by the EOC.
- Provide analysis of gender focused policies and legislation relevant to the EOC work.
- Design strategic documents such as workplans, M&E plans, media plans and reports.
- Organize and lead the forward planning process and ensure the EOC workplans are updated and implemented.
- Contribute to building efficient internal and external communications with regard to the EOC work within and outside of the Parliament.
- Manage drafting and issuing of the EOC newsletter in Ukrainian on a monthly basis.
- Strong analytical skills is a must, instrumental for the evaluation and interpretation of relevant information and data;
- Master’s Degree in Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration or other with a focus on gender studies;
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in Ukraine’s reform, political processes, advancement of gender equality, women’s political participation, and citizen engagement;
- Five years of relevant work experience, together with a thorough understanding of the political and civic landscape in Ukraine;
- Strong analytical and managerial skills;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English;
- Ability to work in organized manner, meet deadlines and work in a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants should submit CVs and motivation letters in English and Ukrainian by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position (Coordinator of the Equal Opportunities Caucus) you are applying for in the subject line.
NDI offers a competitive remuneration, which will be negotiated with successful applicants based on qualifications and experience.
The deadline for the submission of the required documents is February 12. Only selected candidates will be invited for a written test and an interview.