Дедлайн: 7 жовтня 2016 р. USAID/OTI Ukraine Confidence Building Initiative шукає кваліфікованого співробітника на заміщення посади офісного асистента (далі - англ.).
Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, implementing USAID’s Ukraine Confidence Building Initiative (UCBI) Project, solicits expressions of interest for a full-time office assistant to be based in Kramatorsk, Ukraine.
USAID’s Ukraine Confidence Building Initiative (UCBI) complements ongoing USAID efforts to create a prosperous and stable Ukraine. The program provides fast, flexible, short-term assistance to Ukrainian partners in support of a successful, peaceful democratic transition and in promotion of community cohesion in the wake of the conflict in the East.
The program’s overarching objectives are to:
- Increase capacity of vulnerable local communities to manage tensions exacerbated by the conflict in the East;
- Increase constructive engagement between government and citizens in vulnerable communities and;
- Increase citizen resilience against divisive and biased information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The full-time office assistant is an entry level position on the administrative team and will play a critical role in providing operational support to ensure that the UCBI Kramatorsk office run smoothly. Duties are diverse and varied and thus require a great deal of flexibility and responsiveness. He/she is expected to support a wide range of office administrative duties including:
- Manage day-to-day office operations and assist the Kyiv-based project finance manager with tracking all Kramatorsk office expenses as well as auditing of expenses such as phone invoices and travel vouchers, paying vendors for services, and undertaking petty cash duties, as required.
- Supervise and manager any project drivers that may be hired and handle matters pertaining to any transportation service agreements in which UCBI may become engaged.
- Support office operations, including answering phones, greeting and assisting visitors, and helping schedule meetings and events.
- Arranging travel and lodging reservations for project staff (and grantee staff, as needed).
- Ensuring office supplies and stationery are fully stocked and ordered when depleted.
- Managing relationships with all project vendors and service providers and office/residential landlords and maintaining general vendor agreement/lease tracker.
- Maintaining a complete and updated inventory of all UCBI project property as well as overseeing and ensuring general office maintenance and maintenance and safekeeping of office furniture and equipment.
- Maintaining and ensuring proper filing and archiving of all relevant administrative documents and assisting program staff, as needed/directed, with management and filing of programmatic documents both in electronic and hard copy files.
- Coordinating and managing information technology (IT) support with project IT service provider.
- Maintaining office calendar of key activities/events and staff travel; and tracking staff sick/leave days.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned.
- BA in relevant field, progress toward a degree, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize and organize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment.
- Proficiency—spoken and written— in English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively, professionally, and collegially with colleagues and outside visitors and stakeholders.
- Previous experience with USAID projects is a distinct advantage.
- Word processing competency, including typing skills and experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office and Google applications.
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by Friday, October 7, 2016. Please insert the position you are applying for (“Office Assistant – Kramatorsk”) in the subject line and include your CV, cover letter/statement of interest explaining interest in and qualifications for the job, and the names and contact information of three (3) professional references. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis and only finalists will be contacted. Interested prospective applicants are encouraged to visit UCBI’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/USAIDUCBI/.