Польська Гуманітарна Акція оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії фахівця з моніторингу та оцінки у Місії в Україні (м. Запоріжжя). Останній день подання - 4 вересня 2016 року (далі - англ.).
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is a non-governmental organization which has been providing relief in big and small emergencies worldwide for over 20 years alongside with running long-term missions in several countries in crisis. Such interventions of both humanitarian and development character have been carried out in 44 countries so far. PAH concentrate its activities on ensuring sustainable and stable development of regions suffering the consequences of war and/or natural disasters by possessing long-standing expertise and implementation of projects in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Food Security and Livelihoods, as well as Nutrition and Education.
Since August 2014 PAH is present in Ukraine. From the very beginning, the primary focus of the organization was to deliver humanitarian aid to the most vulnerable groups of conflict affected population. Thus, for 22 months of being presence in the conflict affected areas, PAH provided assistance to IDPs, elders and single mothers with children in Ukraine throughout emergency interventions mostly in Food, Health and Shelter/NFI clusters.
For more information, please refer to www.pah.org.pl
PAH Monitoring&Evaluation Officer will assist in strengthening and ensuring the quality of implementation of the project ‘Humanitarian Aid and Social Assistance for Internally Displaced Families and Community Members Living in Zaporizhia Oblast’ funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. She/he will be responsible for regular monitoring of the project activities, following up with the implementing partner on progress of cash assistance activities, writing and delivering reports and constant contact with beneficiaries (IDPs and local communities).
- Monitoring the project cash assistance activities (stabilization grants);
- Undertaking home visits and constantly communicating with beneficiaries by phone, through individual meetings, etc.to gather information on the results of the project activities;
- Ensuring analysis of the collected data; designing and preparing weekly/monthly monitoring reports and sharing them with Project Coordinator and M&E Coordinator;
- Effective reporting of identified problems to the Project Coordinator;
- Participating in the project evaluation as required.
The abovementioned list is not inclusive and may require the Employee to perform other duties as assigned by the Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Management, Information Technology or any related field. Experience exceeding minimum requirements will be considered instead of university degree.
- Approximately 1-2 years experience in monitoring and evaluation or in conducting surveys and other research activities including: application of quantitative and qualitative/participatory research methods, data collection and analysis, preferably in the NGO sector
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills - knowledge of MS Office; skills in Excel and Word
- English language skills (oral and written at intermediate level) required as well as Russian and Ukrainian.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
Ukrainian citizens or permanent residents in Ukraine based in Zaporizhia are strongly encouraged to apply
- Good understanding of the principles, methods and terminology of M&E
- Experience in development and design of tools and initiatives which promote accountability to beneficiaries and beneficiary feedback
- Experience in or knowledge about cash assistance activities
What PAH offers:
- Work experience with professional and flexible NGO, one of the largest in Central-Eastern Europe
- Salary defined by PAH’s salary grid
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us the following documents in ENGLISH:
- CV including work experience and education
- Cover letter
- Your salary offer
- Three referees with their complete contact information
Please submit above mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “MONITORING&EVALUATION OFFICER” in reference/topic of your e-mail.
Closing date for applications is September 4, 2016.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.