Фонд Народонаселення ООН шукає двох учасників програми стажувань «Молоді інноватори» у Нью-Йорку. Стажерам покривають траспортні витрати, витрати на проживання, соціальне страхування. Учасники стажування отримують стипендії.
Останній день подання - 22 лютого 2016 року (далі - англ.).
UNFPA delivers a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every birth is safe, and every young person's potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s goal is to achieve universal access to sexual and reproductive health, realize reproductive rights, and reduce maternal mortality to accelerate progress on the ICPD agenda, to improve the lives of adolescents and youth, and women, enabled by population dynamics, human rights, and gender equality.
UNFPA recognizes the untapped potential of young people around the world. We want to channel your energy and creativity to develop solutions in Headquarters which we can use in our Country and Regional Offices. Our goal is to provide you with the essential tools, skillsets and international experience that will empower you to realize your career goals. We are looking for you to provide us with insights and ideas that will enable us to be more aligned with youth problems in your community.
UNFPA is seeking two of the brightest and most ambitious youth globally to be a part our new Young Innovators Fellowship Programme. This opportunity-of-a-lifetime programme covers expenses related to travel, stipend, accommodation and health insurance.
This exciting development opportunity will see two fellows join us at UNFPA Headquarters in New York for a period of one year (July 2016-June 2017). The fellows will undergo leadership training for a period of three months (July-September 2016), before they are placed in a management operations role for a period of nine months, continuing their fellowship in various Headquarters work units such as: Human Resources, Finance, Management Information Systems, Communications, or External Affairs.
In addition to experience working with UNFPA, all successful applicants will be provided with the following by UNFPA:
- Cost of return economy-class travel from country of origin
- Financial and administrative assistance with travel documents and visa requirements
- Health insurance
- Housing arrangements (fully paid for accommodation)
- Monthly stipend (for meals and other basic needs)
- A workstation with computer and internet access
- Opportunities to be mentored by UNFPA staff and external mentors
- Administrative assistance as required via our Service Centre
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated interest and dedication to development issues established through either volunteer experience, work experience, affiliations with a youth network or NGO, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate (see http://www.unfpa.org/about-us)
- Basic understanding of issues of importance to UNFPA and what the organization stands for
- Working knowledge of English (mandatory: written and oral)
- Commitment to return to home country to promote International Conference of Population and Development mandate. For details regarding ICPD see http://www.unfpa.org/icpd
- Aged between 18 years to 25 years old as of 29th February 2016
UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, respect for diversity and human rights, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. UNFPA therefore encourages women, young people living with disabilities or HIV / AIDS, refugees, stateless or internally displaced persons and indigenous young people to apply.
Fluency in English. Depending on the duty station, another UN language such as French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian may be required.
Exemplifying integrity / Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN System / Embracing Diversity/ Embracing Change
Working in team/ managing ourselves and relationships / Communicating for impact / Thinking analytically and strategically / Developing and applying professional expertise
Providing conceptual innovation to support programme effectiveness / Planning organizing and multi-tasking
СOMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This opportunity of a lifetime is a fully funded programme with all expenses related to travel, stipend, accommodation and health insurance covered by UNFPA.
To apply to this position, go here.
Deadline: 22 February 2016 - 5:00pm (New York time)
UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web. Should you feel that you have received a fraudulent notice, letter or offer that makes use of the name or logo of UNFPA, you may submit a report through the UNFPA fraud hotline http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm