Internews is seeking candidates for the position of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)/Gender & Inclusiveness Specialist, Kyiv.
The M&E/Gender & Inclusiveness Specialist’s key responsibilities are to manage and continually improve the Internews monitoring and evaluation system measuring the overall impact and results of Internews projects. The Specialist will manage the Monitoring & Evaluation Plans (MEPs) to ensure that Internews projects utilize a systematized evaluation framework and coordinate with all Internews partners to measure results accordingly, including gender equity, inclusiveness and other mandatory factors. The M&E/Gender & Inclusiveness Specialist will work with the Program Managers to track, synthesize and organize data into reports, the Specialist will also work with Internews partners to build and improve their monitoring and evaluation capacities, as well as ensuring that gender, inclusiveness and other mandatory factors are included in the programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Ensure that the MEPs for Internews projects are well designed, adequately implemented and that the results are distributed appropriately;
- Manage procurement of research companies that will design and implement target research to develop MEP indicators;
- Oversee consistent application of the Internews projects’ MEPs, ensuring that all sub-awards include well-designed monitoring and evaluation plans which utilize realistic and relevant indicators and targets (including gender and inclusiveness mandatory factors);
- Assist in managing Internews program components with a special focus on monitoring and evaluation, gender, inclusiveness and other mandatory factors;
- Ensure that data is synthesized and updated for inclusion in reports to donors;
- Manage the routine and systematic collection of data from all sub-grantees in accordance with their grant agreements;
- Other duties as assigned by Internews management including communication and grant management tasks.
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of two years of monitoring and evaluation experience in international technical assistance programs;
- Experience in program management with international organizations (gender integration and inclusiveness expertise is preferred as well);
- Excellence in writing in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated understanding of the political and economic situation in Ukraine;
Please send your CVs in English and Ukrainian with a cover letter and list of three references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before February 22, 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
This position is contingent upon funding availability.