Міжнародна організація GOAL відкриває своє представництво в Україні і запрошує подавати свої кандидатури на вакансію Програмного менеджера у Сєвєродонецьку (далі - англ.).
Job Title: Programme Manager
Reporting to: Area Coordinator / Meal coordinator
Job Location: Severodonetsk, Ukraine
Length of Position: 7 months
GOAL Mission Statement
To work towards ensuring that the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food, water and sanitation, healthcare and education.
GOAL Ukraine: Overview
In light of the ongoing conflict and the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, GOAL established a presence in the country in 2015 and is currently implementing an emergency response programme. Initially focused on hygiene activities, GOAL Ukraine’s programing areas are expanding in the coming months to include both cash-assistance and NFI activities, aimed at addressing the acute needs of the most vulnerable. Currently focused on Luhansk Oblast, GOAL activities in the region are coordinated from Severodonetsk and Luhansk City.
Summary of the Position
Responsible for the provision of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning support to GOAL’s interventions in and around Severodonetsk and supervision of Programme Assistants within this area of operation.
- Lead the identification and verification process for beneficiary selection
- Lead in the baseline and end line surveys
- Ensuring implementation of the monitoring and evaluation plans and tools for the programs in and around Severodonetsk.
- Coordinating and/or supporting the development of monitoring and evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL) system and mechanisms for the Site.
- Coordination and oversight of the complaints and feedback mechanisms and ensuring beneficiary concerns are heard and complaints addressed in accordance with the complaints mechanism process.
- Ensuring the elements of quality programmes, as defined by the full spectrum Quality Framework (evidence based, learning agenda, thematic excellence, M&E, accountability), are integrated into the overall monitoring, evaluation and management of the Site’s programmes.
- Ensure the systematic record-keeping of all M&E activities and user-friendly systems for accessing M&E logframes, indicators and data generated for the Site’s programmes.
- Produce periodic M&E reports for internal and external stakeholders to ensure programs have accurate and useful data to inform project development.
- Building capacity of Programme Assistants in M&E and accountability.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Area Coordinator and/orMEAL Coordinator.
- Degree in social sciences, statistics/research methods, or related fields; may be substituted for length of experience.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible and directly relevant professional experience, with at least one year direct experience in a role with monitoring and evaluation responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated management experience with the ability to engage and motivate staff and partners in a challenging new area.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to speak / write in English
- Friendly, professional manner, with the ability to manage and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective and working relations with local staff and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with humanitarian and development organizations.
- Experience in participatory assessment and community-based monitoring approaches.
- Experience in staff capacity building and in convening and facilitating trainings and workshops.
How to Apply
Interested persons are requested to send the following to email@example.com reference ‘Programme Manager – Severodonetsk’ in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
- Cover letter in English specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements and your motivation in applying.
- Up to date CV (5 page maximum).
Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.) and keep the total size of your application under 2MB if possible.
Deadline: October, 3, 2015
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOALreserves the right to change this document.