Міжнародна організація GOAL відкриває своє представництво в Україні і запрошує подавати свої кандидатури на вакансію фінансового менеджера у Сєвєродонецьку (далі - англ.).
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Area Coordinator / Financial Controller
Job Location: Severodonetsk, Ukraine
Length of Position: 6 months
GOAL Mission Statement
To work towards ensuring that the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food, water and sanitation, healthcare and education.
GOAL Ukraine: Overview
In light of the ongoing conflict and the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, GOAL established a presence in the country in 2015 and is currently implementing an emergency response programme. Initially focused on hygiene activities, GOAL Ukraine’s programing areas are expanding in the coming months to include both cash-assistance and NFI activities, aimed at addressing the acute needs of the most vulnerable. Currently focused on Luhansk Oblast, GOAL activities in the region are coordinated from Severodonetsk and Luhansk City.
Summary of the Position
Manage and account for day-to-day cash inflows and outflows, ensuring proper financial systems and procedures are being followed and provide relevant information to the Financial Controller in preparation of monthly reporting to GOAL HQ in Ireland.
Under the direction and supervision of the Area Coordinator and liaising closely with the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Maintain all Site cashbooks and their reconciliations on a timely basis
- Oversee petty cash maintenance and money transfer maintenance, ensuring all expenses are reasonable and appropriately authorised and recorded
- Monitor floats outstanding and ensuring they are cleared on a regular basis
- Maintain excel cash books, ensuring all movements are recorded and coded to appropriate donors and projects;
- Ensure all purchases have been made following GOAL purchasing procedures and have all relevant supporting documentation attached to payment requisition
- Prepare weekly cash report and submit to the Financial Controller for review
- Collate monthly funds requests, including liaising with Financial Controller to ensure sufficient funds are on hand
- Liaise with HR/admin to prepare information payroll sheet for monthly payroll and coordinate with Financial Controller on staff salary payments
- Ensure that the month end file is properly organised and completed with all the required documents
- Assist in facilitating any internal / external audits
- Keep the Financial Controller updated on your work progress throughout the month, and bring all major finance issues to his or her attention
- Oversee payments of voucher redemption as well as all payments related to cash-based activities
- At least 2 years’ experience in accountancy
- Finance qualification, preferably with a professional accountancy qualification in progress or completed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload in a rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent Microsoft excel experience, and knowledge of Sage or other accountancy packages
- Ability to speak / write in English
- Friendly, professional manner, with the ability to manage and work with staff at all levels
- Experience in a finance role with a humanitarian, recovery and development organization
How to Apply
Interested persons are requested to send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org reference ‘Finance Manager - Severodonetsk in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
- Cover letter in English specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements and your motivation in applying.
- Up to date CV (5 page maximum).
Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.) and keep the total size of your application under 2MB if possible.
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOALreserves the right to change this document.