Міжнародна благодійна організація «СОС Дитяче Містечко» оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакантної посади Фахівця з питань захисту прав дітей (далі - англ.).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- higher education in social sciences (political sciences, development studies, international relations) -
- 2-3 years working experience in the social development, child or human rights NGO sector, the UN, the EU, or other relevant experiences.
- excellent knowledge of Ukrainian legislation in the sphere of child or human rights; international and European in the above named sphere.
- previous experience in designing and carrying out advocacy work (advocacy planning, campaigning), preferably in the field of children’s rights.
- commitment and ability to anchor advocacy in the culture, structures and systems of a programme-based organisation.
- good knowledge on child welfare and protection issues (ideally experience in De-institutionalisation processes), Child Rights and the UN monitoring system of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- excellent spoken and written English.
- computer literacy (MS Office).
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Able to manage own time and to work under high pressure
- Team player
- Keep deadlines
- actively contributes to putting the Children’s Villages Programme Policy and related policies into practice taking into consideration national legislation and context.
- carrying out Children Rights Situation Analisys and participates in the development of concept notes and programme proposals.
- provides technical expertise to specialists when setting up new programme units and interventions in a location.
- support Public Funding (grants) development on national level, by giving input from advocasy sphere in development of grant proposal
Quality management, monitoring and evaluation
- Jointly with other advisors, supports Program Department in the development and establishment of a national association quality management system.
- Supports programme unit managers in the location in implementing quality standards.
- Monitors and evaluates the quality and progress of programme interventions and projects, including through project visits, internal audits, and review of and feedback to project reports, statistics, and self-evaluation results to ensure that interventions are in line with organisational plans, standards, and policies, and with national legislation.
- Supports continental quality audits and external evaluations. Advises on and supports the implementation of recommendations.
Partnership building and advocacy
- Supports programme units’ managers in the location in building strong links and cooperation with national government and local authorities, as well as other stakeholders to enhance programme development.
- Joins relevant networks, forums, platforms, campaigns, working groups and advocates on behalf of the organisation for the promotion and protection of children’s rights, especially on issues linked to children at risk of losing the care of their families or children without parental care.
- Participates in relevant national/international conferences.
- Identify capacity-building needs of the staff regarding advocacy and related issues and organise advocacy trainings.
- In charge for updating and content of the NA websіte
Being a part of worldwide network, SOS Children’s Villages UKRAINE provides good opportunities for the learning and for the professional growth.
The latest date of CV sending March 31, 2015