Chemonics International Inc. seeks highly-qualified Ukrainian professional for the following position on the USAID Fair, Accountable, Independent, and Responsible (FAIR) Judiciary Program in Ukraine: Civil Society Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical guidance and support on issues related to civil society engagement in legal and judicial reform.
- Collaborate with Ukrainian civil society organizations that are involved in public monitoring, access to justice, advocacy and public awareness programs.
- Support the design, implementation and evaluation of events involving civil society partners.
- Provide assistance in administrating grants in line with compliance requirements, including reviewing reports and monitoring grantee activities.
- Assist in maintaining current, complete and audit-ready grant records.
- Degree in management, finance, economics, law, social or related fields.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience with civil society programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English and Ukrainian required.
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian judicial system preferred.
- Experience with grant making programs preferred.
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] by January 30, 2015, with the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.