Міжнародна організація "Людина в біді" (People in Need) шукає фінансового адміністратора у офіс в Слов'янську. Інформація далі англійською мовою
International ogranisation People in Need http://www.clovekvtisni.cz/en is looking for the finance administrator for the office in Slovyansk.
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
Planning and monitoring of cash flow of the mission
- Preparation of weekly estimated costs (based on the information of the project staff) and ensuring sufficient balance in the cashbook
- Preparation of monthly money requests and ensuring sufficient balance on the PIN’s bank account
- Ensuring that all the advance payments and payments to our suppliers are paid according to the invoice or contract and on time.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATION TASKS
Communication with HQ, solving problems related to accounting system (Navision) and ELO archiving system if needed.
- Evidence of advance payments and invoices (PAF’s) in the accounting system, their archivation in ELO archiving system and physically.
- Evidence of bank statements in the accounting system, their archivation in ELO archiving system and physically.
SYSTEMATISATION AND PROCEDURES
- Ensuring that PIN’s procurement guidelines, Human Resource policy and other financial and administration rules are followed by all staff
- Ensuring that contract, invoice, payments and advance payments and bank related documentation are complete and accurate
- Training of PIN staff on financial and administration-related rules and administration
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Financial/Accounting background or experience
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Reliability, self-reliance, flexibility and healthy working habits
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Previous experience with humanitarian work or charity organizations not required, but preferred
Interested applicants for the positions should send their CV in English as soon as possible via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject „Finance administrator”.
The deadline for position is 11.01.2015