UNHCR Sub-Office Dnipropetrovsk announces Call for Expression of Interest No.01 to undertake 2016 UNHCR programs on Protection of and Assistance to Populations Affected by Conflict in Eastern Ukraine and invites all potential local, regional, national and international non-profit organizations, who are duly registered in Ukraine, to apply for this Call.
UNHCR’s plan for 2016 is aligned with the strategic objectives of the 2016 UN Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) for the IDP situation in Ukraine and UNHCR Cluster responsibilities and commitments.
In 2016, UNHCR will seek to:
- Support National Civil Society
- Continue Advocacy
- Promote Community Based Protection, including Monitoring
- Support Community peaceful coexistence
- Provide legal assistance and counseling
- Promote Prevention and Response mechanisms to Gender Based Violence
- Services for Persons with Specific Needs
- Prevent arbitrary displacement and involuntary returns
- Promote Movement Related Rights
- Shelter and infrastructure (hence, light, medium and heavy repairs, reconstruction and acute emergency repairs).
The project period is 01 January 2016 to 31 December 2016.
Potential partners are requested to submit the following documents by the deadline - December, 4, 2015:
- Concept Note in English as per attached the template
- Budget proposal (preferably in Excel)
- Partner Declaration (to be duly filled and signed by those who are not yet registered as partner
- Copies of the registration documents
The Statute of the organization
Applications will not be considered if any of the above documents will be missing.
Applications must be submitted to: [email protected] indicating “UNHCR Dnipropetrovsk Call for Expression of Interest #01” in the email subject.