Прекрасна можливість для молодих українців – John Smith Trust оголошує набір на 4-тижневу програму стажування у Великій Британії. Дедлайн - 14 листопада 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
Information for applicants
To apply you must:
- Speak and write fluent English (preferably having already studied or worked in English).
- Demonstrate your potential as a leader in your chosen professional field, committed to the positive future development of your country.
- Demonstrate a clear professional interest in the areas of good governance, the rule of law and/or social justice and a general interest in all three.
- Propose an Action Plan addressing a policy or organisational issue of importance in your field of work which you intend to implement on return to your home country, and which will be informed by your experience in the UK.
- Be prepared to make a substantial commitment if selected as a Fellow: to be available for a four-week full time residential programme in the UK and to participate actively in the JST Alumni Network in the long-term.
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine.
- Be aged 25-35.
John Smith Fellows can come from any field, particularly politics, public administration, the media, civil society, law, and from business - if a clear link is made to JST themes.
Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What you will gain as a John Smith Fellow
The Fellowship is a unique career enhancing and potentially life changing opportunity to develop your leadership skills and gain professional experience through access to high level UK experts and senior leaders. You will see in practice how UK institutions function and how they address the challenges facing a modern democracy. You will have the chance to make lifelong friendships and invaluable professional contacts. After completion, you will become part of the John Smith Alumni Network which spans over 20 countries and territories, connecting leaders from government, civil society organisations and the private sector.
What we expect from you as a John Smith Fellow
We are looking for future leaders who will participate actively in the UK residential Programme, including the development and subsequent implementation of an Action Plan. On completion of the UK Programme, our Fellows make a long-term commitment to the John Smith Trust as members of its Alumni Network: staying in touch, participating in regional events and continuing to exchange and collaborate with other Fellows, including new intakes.
How to apply
The process starts with an online application form, which you should complete as soon as possible. The online application form will open on Wednesday 10th October 2018 and close at midnight (UK time) on Wednesday 14th November 2018. Please submit your application as early as possible within this timeframe.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the end of December to arrange a face-to-face interview in the Wider Europe region in January/February 2019. Final selection and confirmation of Fellows will take place in early March 2019.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the 2019 Wider Europe Fellowship Programme, please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as possible.