Шведський інститут запрошує до участі у літній академії громадських активістів та державних службовців віком до 35 років. Дедлайн - 28 лютого 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше тренінгів у розділі Тренінги
The SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build new networks, knowledge and practices for increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration in the Baltic Sea region and in the EU Eastern Partnership countries. The programme also aims to strengthen young professionals and their individual capabilities to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure. In the SAYP, the participants will be able to expand their own contact networks and share ideas, experiences and challenges.
The programme consists of three main components;
- the first takes place in the participants’ home countries in the form of preparatory meetings/webinars and/or reading of material provided by the thematic module organisers.
- This is followed by an intense thematic two-weeks-module during the period of June–August. The thematic module is held either in Sweden or one of the participant countries. This year SAYP offers four different modules to choose from, three in Sweden and one in Georgia. Information about the thematic modules for SAYP 2018 can be found below under step 1 in the application procedure.
- The module is followed up in the participants’ home countries during autumn, in the form of events, such as study visits or workshop, or follow up project work.
The application period for SAYP 2018 is 22 January – 28 February 2018.
Can I apply?
The programme is targeted primarily at young professionals already employed in the state structures, working with development of policy and measures to create a more transparent, resilient and efficient public administration. But SAYP has a cross-sectoral ambition and we also welcome participants from other parts of the society, if the thematic focus of the module is relevant for the candidate’s professional development, and to the work at his/her home organisation.
You can apply if you:
- are a citizen of and currently working in Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Sweden or Ukraine
- are under 36 years old (up to 35)
- have good command of English language
- have a relevant higher education (at least three years)
- are employed in one of the following groups:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at government agencies)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO volunteers/employees)
Citizens of other countries in the Baltic Sea Region who are currently employed in one of the participant countries may also apply, but will not have priority in the selection.
After the programme
All participants will also become members of the SI Alumni Network, a vast professional and global contact network meant to keep building good practices and mutual learning processes for a sustainable future. As member of this network, participants have the opportunity to participate in upcoming alumni events and workshops on themes relevant to their area of expertise.
Application form: https://applications.si.se/LogIn