The Supporting Her Empowerment – Girls’ Resilience, Enterprise, and Technology (SHE’s GREAT!) program is seeking an implementing partner organization to support a holistic gender responsive program for youth to identify and transform gender stereotypes and build inclusive communities where students are equipped with the networks, training, confidence, and leadership skills to fully participate in their communities and careers in Ukraine.
The awarded application will support SHE’s GREAT! program activities in Ukraine. IREX encourages proposals from organizations with experience working with youth on sensitive topics like gender-based violence in rural areas, conflict sensitive regions, or communities of internally displaced persons.
Considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, applicant’s proposal should include details on how in-person program activities (including the Gender and My Community Club, Learning Festival, STEAM Camp, and Action Festival) will enable social distancing in the event location as mandated by the Government of Ukraine.
Applicant’s proposal should include details on their capabilities to deliver a virtual program and remain flexible and adaptable to the changing implementation environment. IREX encourages proposals inclusive of a combination of rural, peri-urban, or urban schools in Ukraine, including working with diverse ethnic and underserved communities.
The proposed budget should include costs associated with providing the necessary personal protective equipment, including face masks, hand sanitizer, wipes, and the like to students, facilitators, and all other relevant stakeholders present at in-person, socially distant program activities.
The implementing partner organization should:
- Be officially registered and working in compliance with all applicable civil and fiscal regulations, including, but not limited to pertinent local laws and status.
- Be officially registered as a legal entity and working in compliance with all applicable local laws. An applicant can show proof of effort to secure registration.
- Meet the projects objectives and principles.
- Contain expected outcomes and results consistent with and linked to the projects objectives.
- Applicant is not a debarred organization.
October 15, 2021, 24h00 Kiev, Ukraine (UTC+3).
How to apply
- Download the application package: IREX SHE’s GREAT! Ukraine RFA Application
- Submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SHE’s GREAT! UKRAINE RFA_NAME_OF_ORGANIZATION.”
Contact Darren Harvey, email@example.com