Her Equality Right and Autonomy (HERA), благодійна організація зі штаб-квартирою у Парижі та Лондоні, оголосила свій Сьомий міжнародний конкурс грантів для жінок-підприємниць з Вірменії, Грузії, Молдови та України. Дедлайн - 15 червня 2019 року.
HERA: Creating Opportunities for Young Women Entrepreneurs to Prevent Dangerous Migration
Deadline: 15 June 2019
Her Equality Right and Autonomy (HERA), a charity headquartered in Paris and London, has announced its Seventh International Grants Competition for women entrepreneurs from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
Subject to funding, up to 30 grants averaging €700 (and ranging between €200 – €1200) will be offered.
- Established woman entrepreneurs willing to train and employ young women at risk of dangerous migration and exploitation;
- Young women entrepreneurs (under 30 years of age) who have migrated, returned, and organized their own ventures;
- Young women social entrepreneurs or leading NGOs innovating new approaches for increasing women’s employment or entrepreneurship to prevent dangerous migration in their local communities.
- Any woman entrepreneur from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine is eligible to apply for funding in order to buy equipment or to support other capital development costs.
- The entrepreneur must demonstrate how her work will help to improve young women’s employment in her region.
- If applicants are a woman entrepreneur and have a venture or innovation that fits one of the above mentioned three categories are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
If you are a woman entrepreneur and have a venture or innovation that fits one of the three categories above, please fill out the application form through our website here.
You can also download the form below, fill it out and apply to email@example.com. Applications should be filled out in English.
This year, the HERA competition closes at midnight on Saturday 15 June. A preliminary selection will be completed by June 30 . We then send a team to do onsite assessments from July through November. You will be contacted by them to arrange a meeting and grants are awarded on site with the entrepreneurs.
Successful applicants may also receive online mentoring, technical advice, and publicity for their ventures on the HERA website.
For more information, please visit this link.