Гранти у розмірі 5000 євро для навчання у Європі.
Are you planning to study abroad in the fall semester of 2020 and do you have your sights set on Europe? You could be selected to win €5000 towards your dream adventure!
Inspired by the belief that “students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders,” educations.com has decided to help one lucky student achieve their goals abroad. The scholarship application is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university in the fall/autumn of 2020.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Have applied (or will apply) to a university within Europe
- Have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- Meet the entry requirements for the university, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- Hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- Be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or do not currently reside in.
What makes a scholarship candidate stand out?
Students who choose to take courses in a foreign country are usually adventurous, determined, and goals-oriented. But what are the specific qualities educations.com look for in the next globally-minded leader?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
What are the application requirements?
A short form and an essay answering the question, “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?” must be submitted by 13 April 2020.
If you’re selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered. Also, have a look at the terms & conditions page (www.educations.com/study-a-masters-in-europe-scholarship-terms-conditions-15215).