Відкрито прийом заявок на здобуття Європейської молодіжної премії. Нагорода призначена для заохочення молоді, соціальних підприємців та стартаперів, які реалізують проекти у сфері цифрових технологій, що мають значний позитивний вплив на суспільство. Дедлайн - 15 липня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше грантів у розділі Гранти
The European Youth Award (EYA) is a pan-European contest to motivate young people, social entrepreneurs, and start-ups to produce digital projects that will have an impact on society. It demonstrates their potential to create innovative solutions with Internet and Mobile technology addressing the goals defined by the Council of Europe and Europe 2020 as well as the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The annual winners event (EYA Festival) is s a unique event combining knowledge – innovation – networking – inspiration – motivation taking place in Graz at the end of November. It is a public event and everybody is welcome to join. Thus, don’t miss the chance and be part of it! The dates for 2018 are November 28 to December 1.
EYA is organized by the International Center for New Media, a Non-Profit Organization based in Salzburg, Austria.
General contest rules
- The European Youth Award (EYA) looks for digital projects that have a strong impact on society in one of the 9 EYA categories. EYA focusses on different evaluation criteria.
- By submission of a project, applicants accept the rules of the EYA contests.
- All submitters to the EYA have to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned in the UN Declaration on Human Rights. Submissions therefore which encourage war, the exercise of violence, fraud, racism or discrimination will not be accepted and eliminated. Similarly, submissions that violate international copyright provisions will be excluded.
- EYA cannot be held liable for accepted submissions and their contents and rights.
Who can participate and maybe become EYA Winner in 2018
People who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to participate in the competition:
- Creative minds under the age of 33 (born on or after January 1, 1985).
- Living in one of the member states of the European Union, Council of Europe, or Union for the Mediterranean, Belarus or Kosovo.
- Who have produced an outstanding, innovative digital project to improve society (ex. website, app, wearable device, digital installation).
Application and submission of projects to the EYA
- Registration, including submitting project information, must be completed online via the EYA contest database in coordination with the communicated EYA call deadline.
- Projects can also be nominated by an EYA Ambassador or former EYA Winners. Nominated projects can be directly sent to online jury round 2 (upon discretion of the nominator).
- Submitting a product to the evaluation and selection process does by no means entitle a producer to any benefits. There is no way of challenging this decision legally.
- Only submitted and fully filled in applications will be considered by the EYA Jury.
- Submission is free of charge.
Which projects are suitable for EYA
- For EYA any digital project can be submitted. This contains all mobile and web-based applications, such as: apps, webpages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, sms based products, mobile games and interactive mobile productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- The submitted digital project, product or application must be functional and operational at the time of submission. It has to be (at least) in a prototype or beta-version stage.
- All submitted products must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2017. For a project or product completed earlier, the submitters have to document significant alterations and / or improvements and / or additions have been made in the period thereafter.
- A product can only be submitted for one category. In case of multiple submissions by the same team, each product requires a separate registration. Submissions which have been submitted in the EYA in previous years cannot be submitted again. For a project which has been already submitted before, the submitters have to document significant alterations and / or improvements and / or additions.
Winners and EYA festival
- The European Youth Award honours up to 3 winning projects, products or applications per category chosen by the jury as the best in the category but no more than 15 Winners in total. If no project, product or application obtains the necessary minimum points in one category, no winner will be honoured in this category.
- One producer or representative per winning project is invited to the EYA Festival (Winners Event) in Graz from Nov 28-Dec 1, 2018. Travel costs will be covered with a lump sum on the basis of an average travel for one person from the place of living to Graz. Accommodation will be provided (double room).
- If no producer or representative can accept the invitation to the EYA Festival (Winners Event) in order to present the digital project, product or application there and receive the award personally, the digital project cannot become EYA Winning project.
- Other benefits of winning the EYA (mentorship program, project analyses in the framework of the student projects) are subject of change and can be found on the website.
Submission for #EYA18 is open until July 15, 2018.