Skål International приймає заявки на отримання премій за підтримку розвитку сталого та відповідального туризму. Кандидатами на отримання премії можуть бути громадські організації, компанії та державні установи з усього світу. Дедлайн - 30 червня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше грантів у розділі Гранти
Skål International is an Affiliate Member of the UNWTO whose mission is to promote the development of responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism. We have adopted the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics in Tourism, and also support the ST-EP initiative (Sustainable Tourism-Eliminating Poverty). Skål is affiliated to other important international organisations such as IIPT, The Code, ECPAT, ICTP, STI.
Following the United Nations declaration of 2002 as the Year of Ecotourism and the Mountains, Skål International launched these Awards in the same year, to highlight and acknowledge best practices around the globe. As an international organisation of tourism industry leaders, Skål International is a powerful force in the travel and tourism industry to initiate change and encourage the conservation of the environment in order to promote tourism and travel.
Any company from the public and private sector, NGOs, government agencies, educational intitutions worldwide are welcome to submit an entry in one of the following available categories:
- Community and Government Projects
- Countryside and Biodiversity
- Educational programmes and Media
- Major Tourist Attractions
- Marine and Coastal
- Rural Accommodation
- Tour Operators-Travel Agents
- Tourist Transport
- Urban Accommodation
Why should you enter these Awards:
- To enhance visibility and get recognition of your outstanding performance in terms of sustainable and responsible tourism.
- To increase your contacts and introduce your products and services to professionals from the tourism industry from all over the world.
- To obtain media coverage among the entire Skål membership worldwide and our international press contacts.
- To personally collect the award during the Opening Ceremony of the 79th Skål World Congress in October in Kenya, an excellent opportunity to network with tourism professionals from all over the world and attend the B2B workshop.
- To experience the membership of Skål at first hand.
The deadline to submit applications online is 30 June 2018 at 23:59 CET. There are no entry fees.
For full information, please consult brochure and click here to complete the online registration form.
If you have any query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.