В рамках програми «Planning grants» передбачено фінансову підтримку діяльності направленої на зміцнення партнерства, вивчення можливостей та провадження технологій або бізнес-моделей для нових ринків. Дедлайн - 29 вересня 2017 р. (далі - англ.).
Більше грантів у розділі Гранти.
A Planning Grant can help you strengthen your partnerships and explore new market opportunities for your technology or business model.
Applicants must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The main applicant must be a company or organisation based outside one of the 14 countries, and its partner organisation (the potential customer) must be legally registered in the project country.
- The partners must have signed a Memorandum of Understanding or similar agreement before applying.
- As guiding principle companies or private organizations applying and their partners should have at least 3 employees and have been operating for about 3 years. We particularly encourage applications from small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Both partners must exhibit sound finances and a reasonable turnover.
Note that no organisation, private or public, is eligible for funds if it is involved in any of the following:
The manufacture of arms and/or their components
The tobacco industry
The alcohol industry
Applications are scored based on six key areas:
- Technical solution
- Market potential and commercial viability
- Project plan, budget and risks
- More information about the key areasexternal link, opens in new window
Projects must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The project’s activities involve exploring new market opportunities, understanding local conditions, and strengthening partnerships.
- The project involves the introduction of new technology or business models in one of the 14 available countries.
- The technology in question has already been proven and sold in another market.
- The following are examples of suitable project activities:
- Feasibility studies or market research investigating rules and requirements relevant to the project country
- Meeting with partners and other local stakeholders to draw up business plans or plan joint activities and projects
- Capacity development and sharing of knowledge between the partners
Examples of the costs that can be covered by a Planning Grant are:
- External services
- Travel to the project country
- Project auditing and accounting
- The maximum amount you can apply for as a Planning Grant is SEK 350,000. Co-financing is not required for Planning Grants, although it may be considered favourable during the selection process.
- The following costs are not eligible for funding and will not be reimbursed:
- Any costs incurred before the decision to award the grant is made
- Wages and salaries for staff
- Input materials intended for the continuous production of goods or services
- Direct investments in inventory, real estate or land intended for the continuous production of goods or services
- Financial transaction fees, foreign exchange fees, interest payments, and other financial expenses
- Representation and per diem for workshop participants
- Duties, taxes, and statutory charges
- Indirect costs
Source and application