Програма має на меті підтримати молодого лідера, який допомагає забезпечити кращий доступ до освіти у галузі STEM та технологій і допомагає розвитку своєї громади, країни або світу у цілому. Дедлайн - 20 травня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для отримання фінансування у розділі «Гранти»
Deadline: 20 May 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for its Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship 2019 to support a young leader who is helping to provide better access to STEM education and technology to underserved groups or one who is leveraging technology to make a tangible impact in their community, country or world at large.
This year, Lenovo will support one young innovator to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 held in London from 22 – 25 October. The successful scholar will join 2,000+ fellow young leaders from 190+ countries for four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops. The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to apply to give a keynote speech, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
One Young World identifies, promotes, and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only).
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If applicants are to receive this scholarship, they agree to participate in interviews and articles that will be published on the Lenovo newsroom.
- Please note that applicants will be unable to save their responses in the submission form. With this in mind, they recommend saving their responses first in an offline document before submitting their application.
- Evidenced delivery of social impact.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative results.
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit this link. https://www.oneyoungworld.com/lenovo-smarter-technology-all-scholarship