We are pleased to inform you that Association of European Border Regions , AEBR Task Force of External Borders and CESCI Balkans are organising VII Youth Forumentitled “Youth as the driving force of the European Union”.
The Youth Forum will be held in Novi Sad from 7 th to 11th September, 2015 and implemented through a Discussion Forum, Round Table, Seminars and Workshops with focus on following topics:
- Youth as the driving force of the European Union;
- The challenges of European integration from the perspective of the new generation;
- On the way to the European Union - values and possibilities;
- External and internal borders of the European Union – past and present;
- Models of cross-border cooperation;
- Territorial Cohesion of the European Union;
- The impact of cross-border cooperation to strengthen the territorial cohesion of the European Union;
- Strengthening cross-border cooperation between the youth of Europe border regions.
At the VII Youth Forum the Network of Young Leaders for Cross-border Cooperation (Network of YL CBC) will be established with following Working Groups:
- WG for Environmental Protection
- WG for Economic Development
- WG for Spatial Analysis
- WG for Cultural Diversity and Intercultural Dialog
- WG for Peace and Conflict Resolution
Draft agenda of the event is availbale here.
We warmly welcome the youth from all over the world to take active role in VII Youth Forum.
Profile of the participants:
- Preferable age between 20 and 35.
- The applicants should have ability to speak and understand English.
- Postgraduate students, young professionals and young activists from NGOs specialized in one of the following fields: cross-border cooperation, European integration, social, economic or territorial cohesion, history and culture, peace and conflict resolution, political science and youth activism.
To apply for participation in VII Youth Forum, please fill in the application form and send it back by 10th August, 2015 to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. For technical details, please click here.