Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF - Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF Switzerland in Ukraine is currently looking for:
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT in Kyiv
Objectives of the Position:
Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the HR Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve mission objectives.
- Create and manage employees’ personnel files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR process management;
- Prepare civil law contracts/labour contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure legal compliance;
- Assist finance department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules) before payroll, enter data in 1C;
- Update internal HR database with new hire information;
- Facilitate recruitment process, publish job announcements, shortlist candidates, etc;
- Update medical insurance staff list and act as the focal point for communication with medical insurance company on administrative issues;
- Prepare monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll;
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues;
- Additional HR/Admin tasks delegated by the HR Manager/FinHR Coordinator.
- Degree in Human Resources or administration;
- Essential working experience of at least two years in relevant/similar position;
- Strong knowledge of 1C HR module;
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian is essential (oral and written);
- Essential skills in computer literacy (word, excel, internet, database);
- NGO experience is considered as a strong asset.
- Working in a dynamic International environment in English
- Health insurance coverage for employees and family members
- English language courses (if required)
- 30 annual paid holidays
- Possibility to go for professional development within MSF
- Possibility to apply for expatriation status and work in different countries
Monthly gross salary (before taxation) is UAH 24 760.
The interested candidates should submit their application before August 06, 2021 to the following mail - MSFCH-Ukraine-HRManager@geneva.msf.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.