Chemonics International Inc. шукає адміністративного асистента. Дедлайн - 3 грудня 2020.
The five-year USAID Democratic Governance East Activity (DG East) aims to strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in eastern Ukraine by promoting an inclusive civic identity, common civic value and a unified Ukraine by addressing the divisive impacts of Russia’s aggression, cases of far-right Ukrainian nationalism, and the consequences of ongoing armed conflict through increased citizen participation, improved service delivery and more responsive governance. DG East’s purpose is to “strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in eastern Ukraine” and methodology is to (1) develop greater acceptance of a shared civic culture based on common values and understandings, and (2) increase participation to improve Ukraine’s governance and reform processes and help to resolve community problems. DG East will provide opportunities for citizens to engage with their government, provide government with resources to support their citizens, and create opportunities for citizens of Ukraine to create hope in their future and positive changes in their daily lives. The position will be based in Kyiv.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Coordinates cooperation with Kyiv and other regional offices on all operational matters.
• Manage the petty cash account for the Kyiv office.
• Monitors administrative activities and supports Operations Manager to ensures that project practices are in line with the policy and procedures manual.
• Assists the Operations Manager with occasional auditing of expenses, bank deposits, issuing payments to vendors, as well as ensuring proper stewardship and accounting of funds for in- kind and cash grants, other program activities, and program operations.
• Assist the local and international staff and consultants traveling to and within Ukraine beneficiaries in arranging travel/transportation and makes hotel and flight reservations for all DG-East project-related travel.
• Coordinate the logistics for all project events, including conferences, workshops, and trainings.
• Assists with procurement procedures, including identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and documentation of the procurement process.
• Assists with STTA process for activities that are managed out of the Kyiv office.
• Maintain administrative systems, including but not limited to communication logs, filing systems, and budget trackers.
• Maintain the project electronic and hard copy filing system, as well as operational procurement procedures, including preparation and administration of tenders, identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and documentation of the procurement process for all files originating in the Kyiv office.
• Assist with coordination and tracking of taxi and Transportation Service Agreement use.
• Maintains travel, event, and leave calendar for Kyiv office and coordinates with regional offices.
• Coordinates postage services and document exchange between offices and with the home office.
• Maintains the office property inventory tracker.
• Ensure IT and office equipment and furniture in the Kyiv office operates efficiently and the office internal and external infrastructure remains functional; coordinate repair or replacement, as necessary.
• Manage communications with the office landlord and the expatriate staff residential landlords in Kyiv.
• Assist with expatriate staff and their family members’ registration.
• Performs other duties as required.
• University degree in business administration, finance, or related field required.
• At least two (2) years of relevant office administration, bookkeeping, financial management, and/or accounting experience, with preference for USAID-funded administrative experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of office administration and knowledge of general best practices in Ukraine.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment.
• Fluent Ukrainian or Russian required and fluent English strongly preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to ukraineDGeastrecruit@chemonics.com with Administrative Assistant-Kyiv listed in the subject line by December 03, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis, and only finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”