Chemonics International Inc. шукає комунікаційного асистента.
Chemonics International Inc.
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Communications assistant
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Long-Term
Chemonics seeks a communications assistant for the ongoing USAID Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) in Ukraine. The project aims to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civilsociety to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communicationsinitiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratictransformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAIDand its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity ofstrategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact contentby Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector. The communications assistant will be responsible for conducting daily administrative and logistics operations that support the TCA team in implementation of communications activities, as led by the strategic communications lead. This position will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Lead efforts to publicize and amplify the programmatic effect of the TCA activities, working under the direction of strategic communications lead in coordination with technical and operational team members.
- Work with recipients to design and take actions that utilize traditional media, social media, events, and other venues to enhance messaging of the TCA activities.
- Proactively develop outreach and communications efforts for TCA activities which will have a high likelihood of achieving impact and respond to the current social and political situation in Ukraine.
- Analyze and utilize data from various sources (including TCA funded research) to recommend communications and outreach approaches that will maximize impact of not only individual existing grant activities but the overall objectives of the TCA program.
- Provide technical assistance to beneficiaries, subcontractors, and potential partners as required, during the activity preparation stage and in the implementation phase in coordination with other staff.
- Coordinate and liaise with the grants and subcontract manager and assistants to ensure effective projects and subcontract implementation, compliance, and procurement requirements.
- Evaluate activities’ progress, and coordinate with assistance recipients and other staff to prepare, review, and approve monitoring and evaluation data and final reports.
- As needs dictate, the strategic communications lead may assign ad hoc special tasks and duties to the communications assistant to ensure the overall efficient development of program activities.
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded programs preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in communications or related field.
- Ukrainian, Russian, and English fluency, with excellent presentation skills and strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing in all languages.
- Experience in managing and implementing communications efforts for internationally funded programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the context of interacting with Ukrainian and international colleagues, counterparts, business representatives or community members.
- Demonstrated creative thinking, initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks.
- University degree in relevant field required.
- Ability to work professionally and constructively as part of team, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and deal with diverse environment.
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than September 18, 2020. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6116f86e2e7d442f96cc45447742b1d6. Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.