Tetra Tech ES, Inc. шукає комунікаційного менеджера.
USAID Energy SecurityProject
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support the country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP is working closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is looking to fill the position of a Communications Manager to support ESP activities to develop and implement effective project communication strategies at the national, regional, and local levels. The Communications Manager will help with media promotion of project activities and work with partners/vendors to ensure the compliance of media materials with USAID regulations. The Communications Manager will also contribute to program planning, design, and reporting. The Communications Manager will report to the Communications Director.
- Help promote project accomplishments, learning opportunities, and findings of project activities and deliverables through communications channels and products to increase the accessibility and utilization of project information;
- Support the development of and provide regular updates to the project website and maintain a strong social media presence (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to increase outreach to stakeholders and facilitate access to program resources;
- Participate in writing, editing and producing project materials including reports, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and success stories related to project activities and accomplishments following USAID graphics standards and project branding and marking requirements;
- Help produce customized products such as data visualizations and infographics, videos, and other communication products related to project activities and energy sector reform following USAID graphics standards and project branding and marking requirements;
- Help organize and support workshops, trainings, and events based on findings and lessons learned for stakeholders, to facilitate collaborative learning;
- Contribute to project monitoring and reporting on achieved results and reached targets;
- Collaborate with the project team on achieving results and reaching targets;
- Implement other relevant activities and tasks as required.
- Education in communications or a related field;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian, Russian a plus;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience conducting strategic communications activities on issues of public, social and political concerns;
- Experience working with government and civil society institutions in developing and implementing effective and innovative communication activities;
- Interest in key public policy issues including energy sector reform;
- Experience developing and maintaining social media tools (Facebook, YouTube etc.);
- Experience developing communication materials using computer graphic applications, for example: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Piktochart, Prezi, etc.;
- Prior experience with USAID-funded or other international organization projects and familiarity with USAID communications policies is an asset;
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent and a self-starter;
- Ability and willingness to travel within Ukraine;
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter with the title of the position in the subject line to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.