Chemonics International Inc. is looking for a qualified professional to fill the position of Office Manager.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Chemonics seeks qualified specialists for the USAID Ukraine Democratic Governance East (DG East) Activity. The five-year USAID Democratic Governance East Activity (DG East) aims to strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in eastern Ukraine by promoting an inclusive civic identity, common civic value and a unified Ukraine by addressing the divisive impacts of Russia’s aggression, cases of far-right Ukrainian nationalism, and the consequences of ongoing armed conflict through increased citizen participation, improved service delivery and more responsive governance. DG East’s purpose is to “strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in eastern Ukraine” and methodology is to (1) develop greater acceptance of a shared civic culture based on common values and understandings, and (2) increase participation to improve Ukraine’s governance and reform processes and help to resolve community problems. DG East will provide opportunities for citizens to engage with their government, provide government with resources to support their citizens, and create opportunities for citizens of Ukraine to create hope in their future and positive changes in their daily lives. The position will be based in Mariupol.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· The Office Manager will be responsible for supervising general office administration, human resource management, and the daily needs of office operations, including drafting personnel documents, lease agreements, service agreements, and other administrative responsibilities.
· Initiate and coordinate cooperation between the Kyiv, Kramatorsk, and Mariupol offices.
· Submit operational expense projections to the Finance Manager on a monthly basis with support from the Administrative Assistant.
· Monitor administrative activities and ensure that project practices are in line with the policy manual and security procedures.
· Collect employee references and biodata verification documents from potential short- and long-term labor under Operations and prepare biodata verification packages for Finance Manager review.
· Ensure all timesheets are filled out correctly by relevant office staff.
· Make hotel and flight reservations for local and international staff, and consultants engaged as operational STTA as well as consultants under non-GUC TAP traveling to and within Ukraine.
· Assist with maintenance of project electronic and hard copy filing system as well as operational procurement procedures, including identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and documentation of the procurement process.
· Procure office supplies, greet and assist visitors, and help schedule meetings and events.
· Manage communication with the office landlord.
· Prepare and verify taxi drivers’ logs.
· Manage the petty cash account for office.
· Other duties as assigned by the Regional Director.
· University degree in business administration, finance, or related field required.
· At least two (2) years of relevant administration and office management experience and/or financial accounting experience required, with preference for USAID-funded project management experience and supervisory experience.
· Experience making logistical arrangements.
· Experience supervising staff is highly desirable.
· Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of office management and knowledge of basic accounting is required, as well as general best practices in Ukraine.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment that reflects positively on the DG East program.
· Ability to effectively use computer software including financial management applications. Demonstrated high proficiency with Excel spreadsheet applications is also a requirement.
· Fluent Ukrainian, English or Russian required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to ukraineDGeastrecruit@chemonics.com with their technical area of expertise listed in the subject line by May 21, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis, and only finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”